Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man saws house in half in Divorce!

German man chain saws house in two in divorce split, takes his half

BERLIN - A 43-year-old German decided to settle his imminent divorce by chain sawing a family home in two and making off with his half in a forklift truck.
    Police in the eastern town of Sonneberg said on Friday the trained mason measured the single-story summer house — which was some 8 meters (26 feet) long and 6 meters wide — before chain sawing through the wooden roof and walls.
    "The man said he was just taking his due," said a police spokesman. "But I don't think his wife was too pleased."
    After finishing the job, the man picked up his half with the forklift truck and drove to his brother's house, where he has since been staying.

Originally posted by calibroncogrl47

BERLIN - A 43-year-old German decided to settle his imminent divorce by chain sawing a family home in two and making off with his half in a forklift truck.
    Police in the eastern town of Sonneberg said on Friday the trained mason measured the single-story summer house — which was some 8 meters (26 feet) long and 6 meters wide — before chain sawing through the wooden roof and walls.
    "The man said he was just taking his due," said a police spokesman. "But I don't think his wife was too pleased."
    After finishing the job, the man picked up his half with the forklift truck and drove to his brother's house, where he has since been staying.
    Meanwhile, the wife wishes they lived in an apartment.

Comment

Originally posted by calibroncogrl47

I'm sure the husband is saying, "The ***** said she wanted half. What's the problem?"

How much do you want to bet that the next guy she dates will be an architect?
      sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

That is how you settle problems.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

That must have been one huge chain saw.

All that I know is that this is certainly true. There's no way this isn't true because it's just too plausible.
          My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
          . Post Your Artwork .
          . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Working...
          X