No announcement yet.

Rocky Mountain Oysters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don't look too bad. I guess I would have to not know what they are to try them.....just like that one time I ate horse in France.

Comment

Tried them once... tried my best not to, but we were at my dad's wedding rehearsal dinner, and his best friend practically shoved it down my throat... I wanted to be ...

Sure, it tastes like chicken. But so does chicken, and when I eat that, it's got nothing to do with anyone's testicles. So I'm thinking when I want to eat something that tastes like fried chicken, I'll stick to fried chicken.
      sigpic

Comment

Goes to show you, people will eat anything if it is fried!
        MMA News
        MMA News 247

Comment

I think they are amazing!!! I love to eat testicles...

When I was little we used to have all of the farmers from the area...6 total come around and they would work the cattle during the week...they would clip the bulls that would be going to market...making them steers to feed out, and we would save all the testicles...clean them and at the end of the week we would have a huge party with dancing, beer, and "mountain oysters" I learned how to castrate, clean, slice, bread, and fry by the age of 8...not bad I guess...

All are tasty though and I agree...lamb frys are good...everyone should just try them, it doesn't hurt...

Comment

Originally posted by shanniefly

When I was little we used to have all of the farmers from the area...6 total come around and they would work the cattle during the week...they would clip the bulls that would be going to market...making them steers to feed out, and we would save all the testicles...clean them and at the end of the week we would have a huge party with dancing, beer, and "mountain oysters" I learned how to castrate, clean, slice, bread, and fry by the age of 8...not bad I guess...

All are tasty though and I agree...lamb frys are good...everyone should just try them, it doesn't hurt...
            I feel sorry for the bulls.

Man I'm glad I have small balls.

Comment

A plate full of deep-fried rocky mountain oysters and a glass of Coors . . .

mmmmm . . . it's been a long time.

Think I'll try to find some.

-----

Comment

I have had them. They are not good. They are very chewy.
                sigpic

Comment

I love to eat testicles...
                  LOL--ohhhh you are funny.

Bull balls are tasty. They are just flesh afterall!
                  Last edited by Chica_Ang; 03-11-2007, 03:17 PM. Reason: html

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
                    I feel sorry for the bulls.

Man I'm glad I have small balls.
                    OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Omg I can't stop laughing!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                      OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Omg I can't stop laughing!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                      And I bet you'd give a CP for that except that you gotta distribute them around before giving them to me again right?

Comment

And I bet you'd give a CP for that except that you gotta distribute them around before giving them to me again right?
                        YOU HAVE SMALL BALLS!!!!

and yes.

Comment

While it is alive you just slice em off????
                          OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shake: owwww
                          MMA News
                          MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                            While it is alive you just slice em off????
                            OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shake: owwww
                            Yea that's why I feel sorry for the bulls. And that's why I'm glad I have small balls. My (and other male humans') small balls aren't enough to make a meal out of LOL.

Comment

Yea that's why I feel sorry for the bulls. And that's why I'm glad I have small balls. My (and other male humans') small balls aren't enough to make a meal out of LOL.
                              lol I bet someone might be trying to eat them when you are old enough
                              MMA News
                              MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                                lol I bet someone might be trying to eat them when you are old enough
                                When I die they can have my balls.

I've read and heard from many scientists that in the future there will be like nearly no food. Food will have to be cloned and people who just recently passed away (in the future) will be used for food.

Scary.

Comment

Working...
                                X