Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you all for your support the last week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you all for your support the last week.

It has been a week since Sneakers the cat died in her sleep. She has been my kitty for 17 1/2 years (since I was 8 years old).

Thank you everyone for you condolences, and well wishes over the last week. I really appreciate it.

I would really like to thank the following people:

Frenchfan
    Redbirdy
    MileHighStud
    calibroncogrl47
    JayCutler4MVP (thanks for putting sneakers in your siggy)
    stnzed
    evendalae
    GiveEmLove
    BroncoSexyDaddy
    Sorry If I forgot your name. Feel free to add yours.
    Last edited by sneakers; 03-11-2007, 03:26 AM.

Originally posted by sneakers
    It has been a week since Sneakers the cat died in her sleep. She has been my kitty for 17 1/2 years (since I was 8 years old).

Thank you everyone for you condolences, and well wishes over the last week. I really appreciate it.

Frenchfan
    Redbirdy
    MileHighStud
    calibroncogrl47
    stnzed
    evendalae
    GiveEmLove
    Im truly sorry for your loss. My dog is my best friend, and i dont know what i will do once he's gone. Take it one day at a time, my friend.
    "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

I never even knew..i'm real sorry. Pets are awesome.

RIP Sneakers!

Comment

Frenchfan
        Redbirdy
        MileHighStud
        calibroncogrl47
        stnzed
        evendalae
        GiveEmLove
        I didnt know sorry about your loss.
        sigpic
        Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Frenchfan
          Redbirdy
          MileHighStud
          calibroncogrl47
          stnzed
          evendalae
          GiveEmLove
          Sorry to hear that. Since I am 37, I have unfortunately outlived several pets. My German Shepard growing up, Sheba, then we had a cat (Midnight), a poodle (Peppi) and a part malumute mix breed (Sheeba also). As a teenager, we had two Irish Setters (Rusty and Casey).

After Rusty and Casey died, I said I wasn't going to have anymore pets, because it is too hard outliving them. When I got married, my wife really wanted a dog, but I said no. After about 6 years, I finally agreed and we got a poodle (Leeloo) and a year later another one (George). They are now 8 and 7 years old and while they are small dogs and could live until their early or mid teens, I am already dreading the future.

Some people find getting another cat or dog helps, I think the fact is that it just hurts when you lose a pet and there is not much that makes it easier.

Hang in there and no that it sucks, but as time passes it gets easier each day.
          The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Wow! 17 and a 1/2

Frenchfan
            Redbirdy
            MileHighStud
            calibroncogrl47
            stnzed
            evendalae
            GiveEmLove
            I tell ya what...That cat lived a good loonnnggg life!

I also had a cat, that live almost 14 years, growing up...I never really liked cats til that one...That cat was rad. It would sit and eat the pea's from my tv dinner while I was eating...And it would kill for Doritos and coconut donuts. It could open cupboard doors on it's own. Pure bred Russian Blue. I haven't had a cat since...so I know it sucks when they go!
            Last edited by stnzed; 03-10-2007, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
              They are now 8 and 7 years old and while they are small dogs and could live until their early or mid teens, I am already dreading the future.

Tell me about it! My puppers turn 9 this year. They are the most important things in my life. Lab and a wolf/malamute.

I have thought about it alot lately, and I know the inevitable is coming.

I do not know how I will handle those days.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard to lose someone you love.

Our cat, Smokey, is 18 years old and I don't even want to think about it.

Are you planning on getting another kitty? Or is it too soon? People say it helps.
                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I'm sorry about your pet and I dread the day my older dog passes since he's like 9-10 years old.

Comment

Frenchfan
                    Redbirdy
                    MileHighStud
                    calibroncogrl47
                    stnzed
                    evendalae
                    GiveEmLove
                    Sorry that happened to your cat Sneakers.Now you can include me on that list

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD
                      I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard to lose someone you love.

Our cat, Smokey, is 18 years old and I don't even want to think about it.

Are you planning on getting another kitty? Or is it too soon? People say it helps.
                      I have another cat, a big monster calico. But Smokey is 18, it is about time for him/her to go out and get a job.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
                        Sorry that happened to your cat Sneakers.Now you can include me on that list
                        Done! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                          I tell ya what...That cat lived a good loonnnggg life!

I also had a cat, that live almost 14 years, growing up...I never really liked cats til that one...That cat was rad. It would sit and eat the pea's from my tv dinner while I was eating...And it would kill for Doritos and coconut donuts. It could open cupboard doors on it's own. Pure bred Russian Blue. I haven't had a cat since...so I know it sucks when they go!
                          Cats love peas! No cat can resist them!

I know it is kind of disgusting, but try this out: Stick your pinky in your ear and get out a little bit of ear wax. Let your cat sniff your finger. 98 cats of 100 will start licking your finger. It is weird. Cats love earwax.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss, but you have wonderful memories.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Youa re so very Welcome! Again I am so very sorry for your loss... When you loos a pet its like a member of your family.

Comment

Working...
                              X