Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you all for your support the last week.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by sneakers
    Cats love peas! No cat can resist them!

    I know it is kind of disgusting, but try this out: Stick your pinky in your ear and get out a little bit of ear wax. Let your cat sniff your finger. 98 cats of 100 will start licking your finger. It is weird. Cats love earwax.
    ohhh my, you tried this on 100 cats

    sorry for your loss thou.
    sigpic

    sig by B4B6..

    Comment


    • #17
      I didnt see your thread about your cat.

      I am sorry as I know how that feels.

      One of cats was 15 yrs old and we had
      to have him put to sleep.
      Now I have 3 more cats and I love them so much.

      My dog is 15 and a half and isnt doing too well.
      I am trying different foods and meds to help her.
      There are days when I think she is better off if I
      have her put to sleep but I just can't do it as she
      doesnt seem to be suffering,its just hard for her to
      get around at times.

      she knows what her snacks are and is always looking
      at my hand and nibbles on it thinking I may have a snack
      for her....she still loves her snacks...I love her too.
      Some days its like taking care of a baby tho but we have
      had her since she was 8 weeks old.

      Same for the cats...got them when they were babies.

      sorry to ramble...Again I am sorry about your loss.
      Tony G


      The Chefs

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by KCLadyFan
        I didnt see your thread about your cat.

        I am sorry as I know how that feels.

        One of cats was 15 yrs old and we had
        to have him put to sleep.
        Now I have 3 more cats and I love them so much.

        My dog is 15 and a half and isnt doing too well.
        I am trying different foods and meds to help her.
        There are days when I think she is better off if I
        have her put to sleep but I just can't do it as she
        doesnt seem to be suffering,its just hard for her to
        get around at times.

        she knows what her snacks are and is always looking
        at my hand and nibbles on it thinking I may have a snack
        for her....she still loves her snacks...I love her too.
        Some days its like taking care of a baby tho but we have
        had her since she was 8 weeks old.

        Same for the cats...got them when they were babies.

        sorry to ramble...Again I am sorry about your loss.
        'Ramble' all you want. Those furry little things are like our children. I hope you find the right combo of foods/meds to help your dog. It's good she's not suffering. Would vitamins help?
        Administrator

        Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

        Lupus Awareness Month

        "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

        Comment


        • #19
          Awwwwwwwww...sorry about your loss Sneak...I understand all to well the pain the loss of a pet can cause!!! I didn't see it last week!!! Hope you are feeling better now...



          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD
            'Ramble' all you want. Those furry little things are like our children. I hope you find the right combo of foods/meds to help your dog. It's good she's not suffering. Would vitamins help?
            yes she takes vitamins and joint meds....she was my walking companion for
            so many years...just her and myself and I miss that as she isnt able to walk
            very far or fast like she once did.
            Tony G


            The Chefs

            Comment


            • #21
              AWE so sorry you lost your friend. She will always be in your heart and memories.
              I remember when I was very young my Grandparents had a Siamese that lived to be 18.
              I was always thinking *how can this Cat be older than me?lol, bless his heart.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by sneakers
                Cats love peas! No cat can resist them!

                I know it is kind of disgusting, but try this out: Stick your pinky in your ear and get out a little bit of ear wax. Let your cat sniff your finger. 98 cats of 100 will start licking your finger. It is weird. Cats love earwax.

                Dude!...Sneak!....LOL!!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Ah man, didn't see this thread, good luck to you man RiP sneakers cat
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                    I didnt see your thread about your cat.

                    I am sorry as I know how that feels.

                    One of cats was 15 yrs old and we had
                    to have him put to sleep.
                    Now I have 3 more cats and I love them so much.

                    My dog is 15 and a half and isnt doing too well.
                    I am trying different foods and meds to help her.
                    There are days when I think she is better off if I
                    have her put to sleep but I just can't do it as she
                    doesnt seem to be suffering,its just hard for her to
                    get around at times.

                    she knows what her snacks are and is always looking
                    at my hand and nibbles on it thinking I may have a snack
                    for her....she still loves her snacks...I love her too.
                    Some days its like taking care of a baby tho but we have
                    had her since she was 8 weeks old.

                    Same for the cats...got them when they were babies.

                    sorry to ramble...Again I am sorry about your loss.
                    Sorry to hear about your doggie! Those meds are really expensive, I probably spent $8,000 dollars in the last year trying to get sneakers all fixed up (not that the money matters much when you are trying to make your pet better).

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Thanks again everyone!!! CP's for everyone. (I know that may sound like a trivial way to say thank you, but not meeting you in person, CPs are the best I can do).

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by sneakers
                        It has been a week since Sneakers the cat died in her sleep. She has been my kitty for 17 1/2 years (since I was 8 years old).

                        Thank you everyone for you condolences, and well wishes over the last week. I really appreciate it.

                        I would really like to thank the following people:

                        Frenchfan
                        Redbirdy
                        MileHighStud
                        calibroncogrl47
                        JayCutler4MVP (thanks for putting sneakers in your siggy)
                        stnzed
                        evendalae
                        GiveEmLove
                        BroncoSexyDaddy
                        Sorry If I forgot your name. Feel free to add yours.
                        You're welcome Bro...

                        I would have prefered not to have to give you those wishes and condolences...
                        It's always painful to loss a companion...

                        Take care...

                        PS : Want some bisous ? (I often try to find a way to smile to forget the pain).
                        Just talk slowly please... I'm French

                        GO BRONCOS


                        (Sig made by Snk16)


                        (thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

                        My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Yea i have 2 cats(1 is still a kitten)
                          and the other I have had for about 10 years
                          I was about 8 when I got him so just like you.

                          It doesnt seem that old but I know it will be sad if something happened to my cat.

                          and yea I put your cat in my sig

                          so sorry man.

                          and i guess i missed your thread about your cat
                          i dont check this forum much.

                          But i saw your sig so I knew something was up.
                          Last edited by BroncoBJ4MVP!!!; 03-12-2007, 01:01 AM.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X