16 things to do in Wally World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 things to do in Wally World

1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
    " 'Code 3' in housewares".... and see what happens.

5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.

6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.

8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
    "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"

9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.

10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.

11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.

13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
    say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"

14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
    "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"

15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!

16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, pikachu, go!"

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...97&postcount=1
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

I was looking for something to do with Grisswalls (sp)...

Comment

Wow, 2 of my 3 favorite posters in one thread...not like that doesn't happen pretty often but had to point it out.

Hope all is well with you both
        My other love...
        sigpic
        305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

2 of the sexiest posters in one thread

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
            2 of the sexiest posters in one thread
            Who, you and me???
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

I plan on going to Wal-Mart with my friend, a hot girl, and maybe even bring more hot chicks (my friends too btw), and load my cart with all the condoms they have an attempt to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
                I plan on going to Wal-Mart with my friend, a hot girl, and maybe even bring more hot chicks (my friends too btw), and load my cart with all the condoms they have an attempt to check it out.
                Don't forget the KY...and massage oils...then whip cream and chocolate syrup...and baby oil...this really turns them red and freaks them out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shanniefly
                  Don't forget the KY...and massage oils...then whip cream and chocolate syrup...and baby oil...this really turns them red and freaks them out!!!
                  Haha! Good idea. Cart full of condoms, 5 hot chicks with me, and another cart full of vaseline, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, massage oil, and 6 frozen TV dinners lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
                    Haha! Good idea. Cart full of condoms, 5 hot chicks with me, and another cart full of vaseline, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, massage oil, and 6 frozen TV dinners lol.
                    Been there done that...it was a good time!!! I was the one buying though

The TV dinners are an amazing touch!!! I love it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shanniefly
                      Been there done that...it was a good time!!! I was the one buying though

The TV dinners are an amazing touch!!! I love it!!!

Haha. What is your estimate on all of that?

Oh and throw in some Tag, Axe, Shampoo, Lotion, and bar soap lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
                        Who, you and me???

i havent seen u so i cant say i know what my hotties look like

)

Comment

*blushing

Just noticed OnB, your birthday is 5 days after mine. I'll be sure to have a drink for you and you better do the same.
                          My other love...
                          sigpic
                          305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

I have done a lot of these, believe it or not.

I like to wait until Wally World is really busy....

I walk over to a cash register.

When nobody is looking I yell "I can help somebody over here".

Then I duck out really fast.

I have also been known to go into the pet section, sit on the floor and play with the cat toys for at least a half an hour.

God, it's times like that....I really miss drinking.
                            COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Working...
                            X