Official Bronco Beer ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Bronco Beer ....

Well, since it is the offseason, and there's just not as much football to talk about, I think it's time to decide the official Bronco beer. The kind of beer that says, Yes, it's manly to cry after a playoff loss; Yes, it's not queer to admire an athlete who can throw a 65 yard touchdown pass ... errr ... It's gotta be strong and it's gotta have a kick! It's got to give you a dinosaur hangover! I submit for your approval, Red Horse Beer .... the only thing that would make it more Bronco is if it were orange.

Dang, no one's biting on the beer. What do you all drink when you watch a game ... shirley temple?

Comment

Originally posted by omac
      Dang, no one's biting on the beer. What do you all drink when you watch a game ... shirley temple?
      No, most of us are still trying to wake up from a night of heavy drinking. Never tried Red Horse, I'll have to give it a shot.
      RIP Williams / Nash

Comment

Kind of funny because my neighbor and I (he is a Bronco too) always yell on Sunday mornings that it is time for "Bronco Beers!":-D

Comment

I throw in the ever classic.....Old E!!!!!

Not that I do a lot of drinkin' but back when I was younger.....it was a 40 of Old E almost every day.......

PEACE!!!

Comment

Yeah, we do need Bronco Beers; but anyway, the other choice so far ... first time I've heard of it anyway, Old E ...

Comment

I drink milk! I am 20 so... yeah. But I love milk. Will never stop drinking the stuff. Had it everyday since the minute I was born.

Oh and it has to be 2% or whole, other wise its like drinking water.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, when i am at home, i don't drink, since their are many children around my three houses. But, when i am at my friends house, we drink corona, tecate, you know, the good imported stuff

I stopped drinking coors from a story jwinn told me....
                sigpic

Comment

Corona ... GOOD!

Comment

High Life Baby!!!

sigpic

Comment

Well I am not old enough to drink, but I do no Corona tastes like cat pee. Coors and Becks are the best. My fiance only drinks vodka, but she is from a former communist nation . Vodka is worse than corona
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by omac
                        Well yeah, isn't that what you're suppose to drink?
                        Nah, I like to drink Root Beer. Of course, it's best if it's caffeine free.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay
                          Well yeah, isn't that what you're suppose to drink?
                          Nah, I like to drink Root Beer. Of course, it's best if it's caffeine free.
                          I never been a big fan of soda its like drinking water with sugar in it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Coors Light.

Comment

I can't drink milk ... lactose interlorant, I think. On soda's, I like Mountain Dew; used to like Mello Yellow, but it hasn't been sold around here in decades.

Comment

Working...
                              X