Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim Quarterback

Hope this isn't a repeat...

The coach had put together the perfect team for the Oakland Raiders. The only thing missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn't find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl victory.

Then one night, while watching CNN, he saw a war-zone scene in Afghanistan. In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Afghan Muslim soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand grenade straight into a window from 80 yards away. Then he threw another grenade from 50 yards down a chimney, and then hit a passing car going 80 miles per hour. I've got to get this guy!" coach said to himself. "He has the perfect arm!"

So, he brings the young Afghan to the States and teaches him the great game of football...and sure enough the Raiders go on to win the Super Bowl. The young Afghan is hailed as a hero of football, and when the Coach asks him what he wants, all the young man wants to do is call his mother.

"Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!"

"I don't want to talk to you," the old Muslim woman says. "You deserted us. You are not my son!"

"Mother, I don't think you understand," pleads the son, "I've just won the greatest sporting event in the world!"

"No! Let me tell you," his mother retorts, "at this very moment there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get assaulted!" The old lady pauses, then tearfully says, "I will never forgive you for making us move to Oakland
    My other love...
    sigpic
    305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

HA HA!!!

Classic.
    COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

haha thats funny!!!
      GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Ya me too, still makes for a good laugh, good find
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker

The coach had put together the perfect team for the Oakland Raiders. The only thing missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn't find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl victory.

Then one night, while watching CNN, he saw a war-zone scene in Afghanistan. In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Afghan Muslim soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand grenade straight into a window from 80 yards away. Then he threw another grenade from 50 yards down a chimney, and then hit a passing car going 80 miles per hour. I've got to get this guy!" coach said to himself. "He has the perfect arm!"

So, he brings the young Afghan to the States and teaches him the great game of football...and sure enough the Raiders go on to win the Super Bowl. The young Afghan is hailed as a hero of football, and when the Coach asks him what he wants, all the young man wants to do is call his mother.

"I don't want to talk to you," the old Muslim woman says. "You deserted us. You are not my son!"

"Mother, I don't think you understand," pleads the son, "I've just won the greatest sporting event in the world!"

"No! Let me tell you," his mother retorts, "at this very moment there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get assaulted!" The old lady pauses, then tearfully says, "I will never forgive you for making us move to Oakland

Sexy and funny and can sing - man that girl of yours is lucky (that is if she still has ya - if not HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL)

Comment

Wow, you are really making me smile today! Not that it's out of the ordinary but this time it's from ear to ear
            My other love...
            sigpic
            305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Do you think he throws Bombs? Hehe

Comment

Wow, you are really making me smile today! Not that it's out of the ordinary but this time it's from ear to ear

And thats over the internet - imagine the smile I could put on your face in person

Comment

I love that joke

:salute:

Comment

the real joke is the thought that the faders could win the super bowl. . . . .
                    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Thats a good one.

Comment

Working...
                        X