How to know you're addicted pt. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to know you're addicted pt. 2

When your favorite hat has been customized to fit your Broncomania persona.

Ok... so I've been meaning to post this for a while... that's the hat I lost to Fred the Bunny when we lost the Colts game. She had it embroidered and sent back for Christmas. Very sweet. Also her way of always always reminding me that she won.

Decided this would be better than drudging up that semi-controversial thread.

I wear this hat a lot when I go out and I'm not working (although that hasn't been very often of late. I have it on right now. So if you ever see that particular custom hat... you see me!

Wow, thats true broncomania love!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon

Ok... so I've been meaning to post this for a while... that's the hat I lost to Fred the Bunny when we lost the Colts game. She had it embroidered and sent back for Christmas. Very sweet. Also her way of always always reminding me that she won.

I wear this hat a lot when I go out and I'm not working (although that hasn't been very often of late. I have it on right now. So if you ever see that particular custom hat... you see me!

Nice Hat LT :thumb: ,I never seen one like that.Your a Die Hard Fan
      Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 03-15-2007, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Thats cool! :thumb:

Comment

Very cool! I want a pink one!!!

Comment

Wow... Thanks guys!

I really expected more responses though... *shrug*

Like I said... I would have never thought to put that on there... that was all Fred the Bunny. She's extremely sweet. It's my favorite hat by far now.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon

And from that thread on I learned that tampons do offend many people.

Nice hat btw.

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                And from that thread on I learned that tampons do offend many people.

Nice hat btw.
                I haven't read the other thread, but based on this comment, I'll have to find it. I personally am very grateful for tampons. The alternative is not so pretty. :nono:

The hat is awesome! I'd love to have a dare2bme bronco hat...maybe we should make a "Broncomania" cap for market that can be personalized? Hmmm....

Comment

Nice hat
                  sigpic

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_1804775

Comment

Thats cool LT!

I want a presonalized jersey, but who would have thought to make a personalized hat! Its awesome!
                    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by dare2bme
                      I haven't read the other thread, but based on this comment, I'll have to find it. I personally am very grateful for tampons. The alternative is not so pretty. :nono:

The hat is awesome! I'd love to have a dare2bme bronco hat...maybe we should make a "Broncomania" cap for market that can be personalized? Hmmm....
                      I'm not going to dig it up... but it was named "My bet with Fred the Bunny"...

You won't see much there... a lot of that argument got deleted.

Short version of the story... Part of the bet was that I change my username or user title to 'Lord Tampon' for a week. A small group found it less hilarious than Fred and I... I agreed not to do it although it was deemed 'clean' enough for the boards.

Comment

It is pretty cool hat even though it is a Broncos hat!!!

Fred is sweet...I can't wait to meet her!!! wb wub....

Comment

See? People are responding.

I could post that latex sheep thing...I bet that would get a lot of replies.

HEE HEE!!!
                          COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the Bunny
                            See? People are responding.

I could post that latex sheep thing...I bet that would get a lot of replies.

HEE HEE!!!
                            Do it, do it!

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaManMan
                              Do it, do it!
                              Dude...

I know where you live.

Comment

Working...
                              X