No announcement yet.

I'm back!! Missed you all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news! Very observant of your brother-in-law. Catching it early probably minimized the surgery. Prayers for a quick recovery.

Welcome back!
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Wow. I bet everyone in the family was just a nervous wreck. It is soooo nice to hear a happy ending. :clap:

Welcome Back. :wave:

I just got back from a vacation myself. Trying to read up on all the gossip I missed.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Missin#7
        I know its been a good few weeks since I was really here. I have checked in now & then, but LIFE has been, well crazy & might I say a roller coaster...........

My only sister has a 2 yr old daughter - for the last 3 wks, since the Dr told us the baby had a tumor over her right eye - most likely the size of a golf ball - We have been on pins & needles!! I am sure others have been through similar things.
        We have prayed for no cancer & the the surgery to go well.

Well Tuesday my neice under went surgery where they did remove a larger tumor & did a skull scrape.

Today we learn NO CANCER! The baby will be fine & there is no other treatment expected for her. Tumor is gone & we can not be more thankful!
        *Wonderful* news 7! It's really great to have you back... and intact!
        Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

Comment

Working...
        X