Should I change my user name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saddletramp
    you will hate me long before then sweetie.

I dont hate.

Unless of course you are a Barmes-Basher. But it may be in your nature to bash the innocent and corrupt the dreams of Turtles everywhere.
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
      I dont hate.

Unless of course you are a Barmes-Basher. But it may be in your nature to bash the innocent and corrupt the dreams of Turtles everywhere.
      you will and it is.

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!

top and I agreed on something.

thats scary.

SOTO (Smith Over TO) CinnaManMan, Saddletramp, topscribe
      Last edited by Saddletramp; 03-15-2007, 08:44 PM.
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

you will and it is.

I respect you Saddle.

Hate is a long ways off!

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
          People have a dozen different ways to refer to me. It gets annying. Sometimes I'm Smithy, or STO, or SOTO, or ST, or just "you."

As suggested by various people, I could, perhaps, just go with the user name's acronym which is considerably easier on the eyes and is far easier for you guys to seek my attention.
          Hmnnn... I dunno here. People basically remember the original name association, and don't necessarily question the origin. Like, whenever I see "SmithOverTo," I don't actually make the association of Rod vs TO. In my opinion, TO is a loser, and I'd never put him in the same realm as Rod Smith.

Which makes me wonder why you would come up with a handle that "honors" the likes of a TO, in the first place--at least in part.

You could go with just "SOT," but some might accuse you of being a drinker.

My first gut is to just stick with "SmithOverTo," knowing that people will know that handle as you, without being brought down by the Notorious One himself.

However... (and I do tend to overanalyze things) ....

IF you really and truly DO want a new handle.... can you take about 2 dozen downers and get back to me in the morning? <g>

PS: I had no idea that you were also referred to as "ST." So YOU were the one who called me "cute" in a cryptic CP message that I never really understood?

Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
            I respect you Saddle.

Hate is a long ways off!
            dont, I am not worthy of yours or anyones respect.
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

dont, I am not worthy of yours or anyones respect.

You are not worthy of my hate either.

Comment

You don't have a choice pal, I WON'T LET YOU CHANGE IT!!!

Seriously, i would just leave it like it is.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X