X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dare2bme
    replied
    Ok..

I like mine and I need a girl to volunteer to take a picture wearing some panties that say dare2bme, so I can make that my avatar

I'm a little jealous of WhoDey's luck in this thread

EDIT: Or even better, wearing a thong with dare2bme in Hentai tattoo

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_Armada
    replied
    I like mine.

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied
    Originally posted by buckland
    For anyone who has just come out of their cave, I've been searching for the perfect handle. To those who have not read this thread (or have, but felt left out), there are still honors yet to be bestowed upon.

For example, me, being an ignorant being who grew up in NeverNeverLand, I did not know what "WhoDey” meant. So, what did I do, Googlebreath?? I looked it up.

Now, after having just looked it up, I STILL don't know what "whodey" means!

BTW, mr. bengals whodey hisself, I think you have a great handle. I'd rank it up there with my Top Ten!
    I love that picture

Thank you buckland!

Leave a comment:

• buckland
    replied
    Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
    "I'll be your huckleberry." (/Random)
    I have no idea what that means, but NUB is definitely a candidate for the Top Ten list!

David Letterman

Leave a comment:

• NameUsedBefore
    replied
    "I'll be your huckleberry." (/Random)

Leave a comment:

• buckland
    replied
    For anyone who has just come out of their cave, I've been searching for the perfect handle. To those who have not read this thread (or have, but felt left out), there are still honors yet to be bestowed upon.

For example, me, being an ignorant being who grew up in NeverNeverLand, I did not know what "WhoDey” meant. So, what did I do, Googlebreath?? I looked it up.

Now, after having just looked it up, I STILL don't know what "whodey" means!

BTW, mr. bengals whodey hisself, I think you have a great handle. I'd rank it up there with my Top Ten!

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Originally posted by buckland
    Ouch! Put down that laser stick, mr Trychon. (I knew I'd get nailed by the Star Wars legions!) Guess I'm still dissed that it overshadowed the best outer space epic of all time: "2001."

(Tryin' to recall Lennon's apology speech, after the fallout of his comparing the Beatles to Jesus.... "uhhmmm.... I was wrong.... or was TAKEN wrong....")

I'm just not into fantasy?

Since I've never seen any Star Wars flicker (all the way through, anyhow), guess I was a bit unfair in my rush to judgement. I will say that I watched a documentary on the making of Star Wars a while back, and was impressed with what all Lucas put into that first of the series. Given his budget and unknown status at the time, the production was nothing short of amazing!

uhhh..."Buckland" is a magical place, a long time ago and far, far away. And you can only get there by air.
    Sounds like Neverneverland.

Leave a comment:

• buckland
    replied
    Originally posted by LordTrychon
    What's wrong with Star Wars?

What's Buckland?

Someone should tell Elway to change his name.

Ouch! Put down that laser stick, mr Trychon. (I knew I'd get nailed by the Star Wars legions!) Guess I'm still dissed that it overshadowed the best outer space epic of all time: "2001."

(Tryin' to recall Lennon's apology speech, after the fallout of his comparing the Beatles to Jesus.... "uhhmmm.... I was wrong.... or was TAKEN wrong....")

I'm just not into fantasy?

Since I've never seen any Star Wars flicker (all the way through, anyhow), guess I was a bit unfair in my rush to judgement. I will say that I watched a documentary on the making of Star Wars a while back, and was impressed with what all Lucas put into that first of the series. Given his budget and unknown status at the time, the production was nothing short of amazing!

uhhh..."Buckland" is a magical place, a long time ago and far, far away. And you can only get there by air.

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    What's wrong with Star Wars?

What's Buckland?

Someone should tell Elway to change his name.

Leave a comment:

• buckland
    replied
    Originally posted by Kapaibro
    Technically it's anton...

Three dots baby!

Well I'm miffed that mine wasn't included. But heck, I like it, and it won't date, so it works!

Oh, don't be miffed over my ignorance, honey! Kapaibro is an intriguing handle! But, since I didn't know what it meant, went ahead and looked it up on the web. Alas, only came up with this pic of a beautiful lady...

(I'll delete it if you wish... only took the liberty of posting it cuz you've already posted it in another thread -hee)

Back to clever handles, I also didn't know what a "dogfish" was. So, you guessed it, just had to google the dang thang.... (as you can see, I have way too much time on my hands today!?)

Leave a comment:

• anton...
    replied
    Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
    WHAT IS THIS!

I come online for 15 minutes before school and this is what I see!

I feel so empty inside.
    it happens...

Leave a comment:

• Snapping Turtle
    replied
    Originally posted by anton...
    did you forget to mention something to me last night curtis??

WHAT IS THIS!

I come online for 15 minutes before school and this is what I see!

I feel so empty inside.

Leave a comment:

• cheesehead4
    replied
    Dude! They even spelt Favre wrong!
    Yeah. I was pretty close to internet fighting that guy.

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    Originally posted by cheesehead4
    Yeah, I know. I'll probably change it to cheesy.
    Dude! They even spelt Favre wrong!

Leave a comment:

• cheesehead4
    replied
    At least you're not like Farve4Life, who changed to Broncomaniac_69
    Yeah, I know. I'll probably change it to cheesy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X