Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRLSLUVFTBL2
    replied
    I think my handle is pretty clever myself..

Leave a comment:

• buckland
    replied
    Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
    My username OWNS!
    Oh, my apologies, miss... how could I have possibly left that one out?? Yep, you will always be the resident Snapping Turtle.... destined for the Broncomania Hall of Fame!

<bows to her graciousness....>

Leave a comment:

• NickTranOwnz
    replied
    I like mine.

Leave a comment:

• anton...
    replied
    i like anton...

everybody likes anton...

yeah...

Leave a comment:

• Snapping Turtle
    replied
    Originally posted by buckland
    Y’know, kiddies, some of the best fiction is drawn from real life. We’ve all heard, for example, that old saying, “truth is stranger than fiction.”

In the spirit of this—and notwithstandingly (is that a word?) in the quest of seeking out the most killer user name ever—I shall proceed:

1. Never build a user name around someone who may be here today and gone tomorrow. For example, you do not see that many “Griese#14’s” around this lot. (I do happen to own a Griese jersey, however, but I’m not a seller on eBay)

2. Do not build a user name around how you feel at any given moment it time. For example, shun such user names as “IhateMyLife.” You may not feel the same tomorrow, and most viewers may really wonder more about YOU than what you have to say at any given moment in life.

3. Avoid Star Wars themes. This not only dates you, but can be quite wearisome to those who hate Star Wars.

4. Be original. Look at what other successful contributors to this forum have chosen for themselves in terms of Broncomania handles:

You have “KC Lady Fan.” That works. We basically hate the Chiefs, but KCL has grit. Quite acceptable. Grit always works. Besides, the Chiefs will be around for a while.

MedfordBroncoFan: Blood simple. He lives in MA and is a Bronco fan. His handle is independent of who the Broncos QB happens to be next year. We know who he is, and basically where he lives. Should he ever go over to the Pats, he would not be that hard to track down.

Jaws: That works, but I don’t know why. I’ve seen her teeth and they’re not that scary. Really makes you wonder. But, regardless of how the Broncos do on any given Sunday, she will still be Jaws. Great handle.

An example of a really bad idea for a handle might be something like this: WowDidYouSeeHowBellDodgedTheirEntireOffensiveLineA ndMadeAFirstDown?

Anyhow, just to kick this off, what is YOUR idea for the perfect Broncomania handle?

My username OWNS!

Leave a comment:

• buckland
    started a topic How to create a user name

How to create a user name

Y’know, kiddies, some of the best fiction is drawn from real life. We’ve all heard, for example, that old saying, “truth is stranger than fiction.”

In the spirit of this—and notwithstandingly (is that a word?) in the quest of seeking out the most killer user name ever—I shall proceed:

1. Never build a user name around someone who may be here today and gone tomorrow. For example, you do not see that many “Griese#14’s” around this lot. (I do happen to own a Griese jersey, however, but I’m not a seller on eBay)

2. Do not build a user name around how you feel at any given moment it time. For example, shun such user names as “IhateMyLife.” You may not feel the same tomorrow, and most viewers may really wonder more about YOU than what you have to say at any given moment in life.

3. Avoid Star Wars themes. This not only dates you, but can be quite wearisome to those who hate Star Wars.

4. Be original. Look at what other successful contributors to this forum have chosen for themselves in terms of Broncomania handles:

You have “KC Lady Fan.” That works. We basically hate the Chiefs, but KCL has grit. Quite acceptable. Grit always works. Besides, the Chiefs will be around for a while.

MedfordBroncoFan: Blood simple. He lives in MA and is a Bronco fan. His handle is independent of who the Broncos QB happens to be next year. We know who he is, and basically where he lives. Should he ever go over to the Pats, he would not be that hard to track down.

Jaws: That works, but I don’t know why. I’ve seen her teeth and they’re not that scary. Really makes you wonder. But, regardless of how the Broncos do on any given Sunday, she will still be Jaws. Great handle.

An example of a really bad idea for a handle might be something like this: WowDidYouSeeHowBellDodgedTheirEntireOffensiveLineA ndMadeAFirstDown?

Anyhow, just to kick this off, what is YOUR idea for the perfect Broncomania handle?
Working...
X