X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buckland
    replied
    (continued from above).....

Stop reading here! Read above FIRST, Mr. or Ms. I-Can't-Follow-Instructions breath!

Originally posted by Kapaibro
    Okeydokey folkies!

For those who want to know, and who haven't read all the 'What does your Username mean?' threads.

I am from New Zealand. The native people, and language is Maori.

Kapai is Maori for 'Good'

Bro = friend/pal/mate/chum/brother/sister/cousin etc etc.

Kapai bro is a saying in NZ that loosely translates to "It's all good friend/pal/mate/chum/brother/sister/cousin!"
    Hey, that's all well and good, my fair Spanish lady. But go get your OWN thread! Stop trying to hijack THIS one. We all know that "What does your username mean" is OVER!

Originally posted by aberdien
    Definately.

But I violated rule #3 back in the day..some of you may remember _YoDa_?

I liked Invesco, and now I like aberdien..originaaaaaal.
    The more you travel in life, my friend...."aberdien," you will be reenforced by the stinging reality that violating the rules seldom pays. In your case, you were lucky. Besides, "Invesco" was a sucky name anyway.

Originally posted by lynchembaby
    i violated the rules

luckily lynch is a great man so ill never change

anywho my user name is original imo
    and if you havent read what does you user name mean thread here's mine

when i signed up on the board i was expecting a child
    full of emotion i picked my username
    lynch - obvious is john lynch
    and now to tie in my newborn
    well she is going to be a bronco fan and so dubbed lynchembaby
    its a token to her while i post each and every time
    so ill break these rules for her
    kaitlyn grace smith born 3-2-07
    While you did technically break the rule, you are definitely in the running here, Mr. Lynch. And, what with a backup like little Kaitlyn, you just might win it all! (And Lynch ain't that bad hisself)

Originally posted by Saddletramp
    DONT register when drunk or stoned.
    Now THAT is sage advice!

Originally posted by hardcorebronco
    Creative thinking goes into these user names no doubt.

I cant be too sure i succeeded in the goal of showing my allegiance with my user name.

Anyway, it was the only thing i could think of at the time. Creativity is not one of my special talents eh?
    "Hard core" is right on target when it comes to the mania here. Consise, 3 word. Sez it all... and yer damn lucky it wasn't already taken!

Originally posted by BVP
    Mine is perfect.
    Errrrrr... do you care to take another look at Rule Number Three?? <grinnin' and a'duckin'...>

Leave a comment:

• buckland
    replied
    Well, I'm just plain lazy at times. Either that, or I suffer my bouts with writers cramp.

Anyhow, guilty having long since set in, I'm attempting to gang-respond to some of your responses here. (Just call this a "drive-by" response session

At least you're not like Farve4Life, who changed to Broncomaniac_69
    DID he now?? I'm tellin'!

Originally posted by dare2bme
    I like mine and I need a girl to volunteer to take a picture wearing some panties that say dare2bme, so I can make that my avatar

I'm a little jealous of WhoDey's luck in this thread
    Don't be jealous of Wh0Dey. Haven't you seen his latest flame (in the "Regulars" thread)?? Her name is "Sally," and I'm thinking that the other WhoDey girl is now up for grabs. For a small fee, I might be able to get her to change the name on her panties to "Dare2BMe." Her agent (Simon Cowell) likes your handle, so we just may be able to strike up a deal here.

Originally posted by Doggcow
    Do I get CP's for originality?
    How NOW, dog cow!? We already have dogs in here, and even have a dog FISH. Keep trying.

Originally posted by Snk16
    This is a great thread. I believe that it should be stickied.

Therefore my perfect Broncomania handle:

thisisagreatthreadibelieveitshouldbestickied

Oh wait...
    Nice try, Borat! Go back to your Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan! I hear they need help there in expanding the fan base of the Oakland Raiders, anyway.

(continued...)

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    Mine is perfect.

Leave a comment:

• hardcorebronco
    replied
    Creative thinking goes into these user names no doubt.

I cant be too sure i succeeded in the goal of showing my allegiance with my user name.

Anyway, it was the only thing i could think of at the time. Creativity is not one of my special talents eh?

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    DONT register when drunk or stoned.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 03-19-2007, 11:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• saltybuggah
    replied
    i violated the rules

luckily lynch is a great man so ill never change

anywho my user name is original imo
    and if you havent read what does you user name mean thread here's mine

when i signed up on the board i was expecting a child
    full of emotion i picked my username
    lynch - obvious is john lynch
    and now to tie in my newborn
    well she is going to be a bronco fan and so dubbed lynchembaby
    its a token to her while i post each and every time
    so ill break these rules for her
    kaitlyn grace smith born 3-2-07

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Okeydokey folkies!

For those who want to know, and who haven't read all the 'What does your Username mean?' threads.

Kapai bro is a saying in NZ that loosely translates to "It's all good friend/pal/mate/chum/brother/sister/cousin!"

Great name. And a language lesson, too.

Leave a comment:

• aberdien
    replied
    Originally posted by sneakers
    I don't think you have to be a bengals fan to enjoy that picture.
    Definately.

But I violated rule #3 back in the day..some of you may remember _YoDa_?

I liked Invesco, and now I like aberdien..originaaaaaal.

Leave a comment:

• sneakers
    replied
    Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
    I love that picture

Thank you buckland!
    I don't think you have to be a bengals fan to enjoy that picture.

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    Okeydokey folkies!

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    Originally posted by buckland
    For anyone who has just come out of their cave, I've been searching for the perfect handle. To those who have not read this thread (or have, but felt left out), there are still honors yet to be bestowed upon.

For example, me, being an ignorant being who grew up in NeverNeverLand, I did not know what "WhoDey” meant. So, what did I do, Googlebreath?? I looked it up.

Now, after having just looked it up, I STILL don't know what "whodey" means!

BTW, mr. bengals whodey hisself, I think you have a great handle. I'd rank it up there with my Top Ten!
    *Stares* *Borat Voice* VERY NICE!

Leave a comment:

• DawgFanatic
    replied
    For anyone who has just come out of their cave, I've been searching for the perfect handle. To those who have not read this thread (or have, but felt left out), there are still honors yet to be bestowed upon.

For example, me, being an ignorant being who grew up in NeverNeverLand, I did not know what "WhoDey” meant. So, what did I do, Googlebreath?? I looked it up.

Now, after having just looked it up, I STILL don't know what "whodey" means!

BTW, mr. bengals whodey hisself, I think you have a great handle. I'd rank it up there with my Top Ten!
    looks like shes in jail, not surprising....

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    Y’know, kiddies, some of the best fiction is drawn from real life. We’ve all heard, for example, that old saying, “truth is stranger than fiction.”

In the spirit of this—and notwithstandingly (is that a word?) in the quest of seeking out the most killer user name ever—I shall proceed:

1. Never build a user name around someone who may be here today and gone tomorrow. For example, you do not see that many “Griese#14’s” around this lot. (I do happen to own a Griese jersey, however, but I’m not a seller on eBay)

2. Do not build a user name around how you feel at any given moment it time. For example, shun such user names as “IhateMyLife.” You may not feel the same tomorrow, and most viewers may really wonder more about YOU than what you have to say at any given moment in life.

3. Avoid Star Wars themes. This not only dates you, but can be quite wearisome to those who hate Star Wars.

4. Be original. Look at what other successful contributors to this forum have chosen for themselves in terms of Broncomania handles:

You have “KC Lady Fan.” That works. We basically hate the Chiefs, but KCL has grit. Quite acceptable. Grit always works. Besides, the Chiefs will be around for a while.

MedfordBroncoFan: Blood simple. He lives in MA and is a Bronco fan. His handle is independent of who the Broncos QB happens to be next year. We know who he is, and basically where he lives. Should he ever go over to the Pats, he would not be that hard to track down.

Jaws: That works, but I don’t know why. I’ve seen her teeth and they’re not that scary. Really makes you wonder. But, regardless of how the Broncos do on any given Sunday, she will still be Jaws. Great handle.

An example of a really bad idea for a handle might be something like this: WowDidYouSeeHowBellDodgedTheirEntireOffensiveLineA ndMadeAFirstDown?

Anyhow, just to kick this off, what is YOUR idea for the perfect Broncomania handle?

This is a great thread. I believe that it should be stickied.

Therefore my perfect Broncomania handle:

thisisagreatthreadibelieveitshouldbestickied

Oh wait...

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    Originally posted by dare2bme
    I like mine and I need a girl to volunteer to take a picture wearing some panties that say dare2bme, so I can make that my avatar

I'm a little jealous of WhoDey's luck in this thread

EDIT: Or even better, wearing a thong with dare2bme in Hentai tattoo
    good luck on that .

Leave a comment:

• Doggcow
    replied
    Do I get CP's for originality?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X