• Lipton VS Nestea

Which brand of tea do you prefer?
    Lipton
    53.85%
    Nestea
    23.08%
    eww tea
    23.08%

I prefer a good hit of acid over those two!

Comment

Arizona!.........

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
        Arizona!.........
        Damn right!

Comment

Lipton, it's not as bitter as Nestea.
          "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

I can't stand instant tea. Only fresh brewed, whether from a restaraunt or home. Fortunately, in the south very rarely do places (fastfood or restaraunts) serve instant tea.
            The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Lipton,. but, Celestial Seasonings rules all!
              sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
              SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
                I can't stand instant tea. Only fresh brewed, whether from a restaraunt or home. Fortunately, in the south very rarely do places (fastfood or restaraunts) serve instant tea.
                True tned...brewed teas are preferred!

(No sugar for me, thank you)

I remember my first trip to Alabama and I ordered tea, and it was served with lots of sugar. I just was not used to that. Does the South still like serving their tea on the sweet side?
                "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Nobody does tea like we do :p

There's nothing like fresh leaf brew. If you're looking for teabags...hmm. Twinnings is ok for English Breakfast and Earl Grey (which is the best tea blend ever). I sometimes have Whittards or Fortnums.

Tea is good. But no sugar. Eww.
                  sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
                    True tned...brewed teas are preferred!

(No sugar for me, thank you)

I remember my first trip to Alabama and I ordered tea, and it was served with lots of sugar. I just was not used to that. Does the South still like serving their tea on the sweet side?
                    All places have both sweet and unsweet available. I think most people get sweet, which is so sick it makes me gag when I am not expecting it. I always order unsweet tea, but then again I drink my coffee and hot tea black.

If you just order tea in the south, most of the time they will ask if you want sweet or unsweet, however if they don't ask and you don't specify, most places will bring sweet tea.
                    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muse
                      Nobody does tea like we do :p

There's nothing like fresh leaf brew. If you're looking for teabags...hmm. Twinnings is ok for English Breakfast and Earl Grey (which is the best tea blend ever). I sometimes have Whittards or Fortnums.

Tea is good. But no sugar. Eww.
                      I haven't spent time over their lately, but a few years back it was virtually impossible to get Iced Tea. I did find one place in Cambridge (Ratt & ????) that had actual brewed iced tea.

One time at a local pub I asked for Iced tea, and got the 'look'. So, I ordered some tea, and then asked for a pint glass full of ice, and then proceeded to pour the tea over the pint of ice. That really got me some looks. lol

sigpic

Comment

Of those I prefer Lipton.
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Out of those two, I like Lipton, but Arizona is the best.
                          sigpic

Comment

i only drink lipton peach iced tea.

i don't really like anything else.
                            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                              i only drink lipton peach iced tea.

i don't really like anything else.
                              That stuff is GOOD. I also like their Rasberry Iced Tea.

But I still think that Arizona Green Tea is really good though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X