• Charlie Brown
    replied
    Of those I prefer Lipton.

Leave a comment:

• tnedator
    replied
    Originally posted by muse
    Nobody does tea like we do :p

There's nothing like fresh leaf brew. If you're looking for teabags...hmm. Twinnings is ok for English Breakfast and Earl Grey (which is the best tea blend ever). I sometimes have Whittards or Fortnums.

Tea is good. But no sugar. Eww.
    I haven't spent time over their lately, but a few years back it was virtually impossible to get Iced Tea. I did find one place in Cambridge (Ratt & ????) that had actual brewed iced tea.

One time at a local pub I asked for Iced tea, and got the 'look'. So, I ordered some tea, and then asked for a pint glass full of ice, and then proceeded to pour the tea over the pint of ice. That really got me some looks. lol

Leave a comment:

• tnedator
    replied
    Originally posted by His Wife
    True tned...brewed teas are preferred!

(No sugar for me, thank you)

I remember my first trip to Alabama and I ordered tea, and it was served with lots of sugar. I just was not used to that. Does the South still like serving their tea on the sweet side?
    All places have both sweet and unsweet available. I think most people get sweet, which is so sick it makes me gag when I am not expecting it. I always order unsweet tea, but then again I drink my coffee and hot tea black.

If you just order tea in the south, most of the time they will ask if you want sweet or unsweet, however if they don't ask and you don't specify, most places will bring sweet tea.

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    Nobody does tea like we do :p

There's nothing like fresh leaf brew. If you're looking for teabags...hmm. Twinnings is ok for English Breakfast and Earl Grey (which is the best tea blend ever). I sometimes have Whittards or Fortnums.

Tea is good. But no sugar. Eww.

Leave a comment:

• His Wife
    replied
    Originally posted by tnedator
    I can't stand instant tea. Only fresh brewed, whether from a restaraunt or home. Fortunately, in the south very rarely do places (fastfood or restaraunts) serve instant tea.
    True tned...brewed teas are preferred!

(No sugar for me, thank you)

I remember my first trip to Alabama and I ordered tea, and it was served with lots of sugar. I just was not used to that. Does the South still like serving their tea on the sweet side?

Leave a comment:

• draco193
    replied
    Lipton,. but, Celestial Seasonings rules all!

Leave a comment:

• tnedator
    replied
    I can't stand instant tea. Only fresh brewed, whether from a restaraunt or home. Fortunately, in the south very rarely do places (fastfood or restaraunts) serve instant tea.

Leave a comment:

• His Wife
    replied
    Lipton, it's not as bitter as Nestea.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Originally posted by stnzed
    Arizona!.........
    Damn right!

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    Arizona!.........

Leave a comment:

• Dream
    replied
    I prefer a good hit of acid over those two!

Leave a comment:

• aberdien
    started a poll Lipton VS Nestea

Lipton VS Nestea

Lipton
    53.85%
    Nestea
    23.08%
    eww tea
    23.08%
    Which brand of tea do you prefer?
Working...