Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!

you probably stopped in Cheyanne : ??

but yea I figured you only USED Wyoming. You had no purpose on actually going there
    We stopped in Casper to get gas and yes, I think we stopped in Cheyanne to eat.

don't quote me on that though, because Im not relaly sure what cities we stopped in,. I know that we stopped in at least two

Wyoming is just like Montana, so we dont really have to go there
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker
      We stopped in Casper to get gas and yes, I think we stopped in Cheyanne to eat.

don't quote me on that though, because Im not relaly sure what cities we stopped in,. I know that we stopped in at least two

Wyoming is just like Montana, so we dont really have to go there
      Yea I went to Casper and Cheyanne for Football all the time and Always go thru Cheyanne when I go to Denver.

But yea its mainly just like Montana. I use to go hiking there and stuff when I was younger and visited relatives
      That was actually pretty fun. those were the good times.

Comment

i have been to 37 states thru many cross country trips by car! while in the navy served 2 and a half deployments over seas! been to hong kong twice. pattaya and phu ket thailand, singapore twice, american samoa, cambodia, western samoa, bahrain, united arab emiretes, iraq, japan yokosuka naval base near tokyo loved tokyo by the way, philippines, sydney and brisbane in australia, guam and hawaii 6 times. oh and mazatlan on spring break.
        Last edited by antiwup; 03-20-2007, 12:46 AM.
        GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Originally posted by antiwup
          i have been to 37 states thru many cross country trips by car! while in the navy served 2 and a half deployments over seas! been to hong kong twice. pattaya and phu ket thailand, singapore twice, american samoa, cambodia, western samoa, bahrain, united arab emiretes, iraq twice not on iraqi soil though in there waters, japan yokosuka naval base near tokyo loved tokyo by the way, philippines, sydney and brisbane in australia, guam and hawaii 6 times. oh and mazatlan on spring break.
          You're missing Vietnam

Pretty much best place on earth (Vietnam).

Besides Hawaii of course.

Comment

Working...
          X