Anyone believe in any Conspiracies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone believe in any Conspiracies?

I love reading about conspiracies online. Because there are a lot of wacky people out there (see www.crank.net, yes it is safe).

But does anyone believe in conspiracies? My roommate believes that we never landed on the moon. As for me, I think Oswald killed Kennedy, a cruise missle did not slam into the pentegon on 9/11 (the plane was wavering so close to the ground, and the wings were ripped off when it make contact, so that is why it looked like a missle), and the Denver Airport is not a masonic structure.

But there is one conspiracy that I do believe in. So much so that I will not even call it a conspiracy.

FDR not only knew about the attack on Pearl Harbor, he goaded the Japanese into attacking so that we could declare war and help out our friends in Brittan who where getting their butts handed to them by the Nazis.

Unless someone really wants to get into it, I won't give you many details. But to let you know I am not some nut I will leave you with these:

1. By 1940, US codebreakers where breaking 92% Japanese naval codes within 24 hours after recieving them.

2. The Japanese attacking fleet supposedly sailed to Pearl Harbor under radio silence, but 128 radio transmissions where intercepted. Stations in Alaska, and San Diego tracked the fleet all the way to Hawaii. (They knew their exact location at all times).

3. Why did no one in Washington know this? They did! US military officials where bombarded with information that all lead to an immenent (spelling) attack. But how it worked back then was that people on the lines would observe things, they would report to their superiors who would report to their superiors, and so on, and so one until it got up to the President. It was the Presidents job to decide on what action to take or delegate someone else to take care of it. He did nothing! Everyone knew about the attack except for Admiral Kimmel and the fleet in Hawaii.

But anyway, does anyone else believe in any "crazy" conspiracies? If so which ones?

I used to believe that we never landed on the moon but I really don't know what
    to believe anymore. Convincing theories for both sides if you ask me.

I believe we will never see a cure for AIDS because there is too much money to be made in medication.

I also believe our (US) government is behind 90% of any conspiracy theory you can come up with...

If you think about that stuff too much you'll go insane......careful!

Comment

I believe there is a conspiracy behind the JFK assasination.
      SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
        I used to believe that we never landed on the moon but I really don't know what
        to believe anymore. Convincing theories for both sides if you ask me.

I believe we will never see a cure for AIDS because there is too much money to be made in medication.

I also believe our (US) government is behind 90% of any conspiracy theory you can come up with...

If you think about that stuff too much you'll go insane......careful!
        You are so right about Cancer and AIDS research. Why would any of those doctors want to cure Cancer or AIDS when they are making so much money researching it. It just seems that in their own job-preservation interests they wouldn't want to cure it.

Comment

Originally posted by sneakers
          You are so right about Cancer and AIDS research. Why would any of those doctors want to cure Cancer or AIDS when they are making so much money researching it. It just seems that in their own job-preservation interests they wouldn't want to cure it.
          But on the flip side of that, you've got a global, multi billion dollar industry that would love to see cancer curable or better yet preventable so as not to drive them out of business..................

Biggest conspiracy at the moment, IMO, is Global Warming..................there was a good documentary on it last week.

And BTW, here's proof that you guys did land on the moon...................health risks
          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
          You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
            But on the flip side of that, you've got a global, multi billion dollar industry that would love to see cancer curable or better yet preventable so as not to drive them out of business..................

Biggest conspiracy at the moment, IMO, is Global Warming..................there was a good documentary on it last week.

And BTW, here's proof that you guys did land on the moon...................health risks
            No comment on the Global warming...because I don't want this thread locked. But the article on the dangerous lunar dust is great! Thanks!

Comment

No comment on the Global warming...because I don't want this thread locked. But the article on the dangerous lunar dust is great! Thanks!
              So, didn't realise Global Warming was taboo.........................................of course, that's proof my conspiracy theory is correct

You'll Never Walk Alone

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Comment

So, didn't realise Global Warming was taboo.........................................of course, that's proof my conspiracy theory is correct
                I think it falls under "politics" here on the board. The issue has lots of political strings attached to it of late.

Comment

I think it falls under "politics" here on the board. The issue has lots of political strings attached to it of late.
                  More proof of a conspiracy, political strings

They had a segment on the radio a few weeks back looking at 9/11 conspiracies, you've got to love some of these goof balls..................I think the best one were:

> Cruise missiles in holographic cloaks to make them look like airliners

> We're all a genetically engineered slave race, and the attacks were orchestrated by a secret society that has been running man's affairs for 100,000 years

> No way the hijackers could have flown the planes into buildings, I should know, I've tried it on MS Flight Sim (That is a quote, I've not done it myself )

Another good one I saw a documentary on recently was the Titanic......................it wasn't really the Titanic that sank, but her sister the Britannic who had been involved in a collision the year before with a Royal Navy cruiser.............the theory being that Britannic had broken her back, and the two ships had had their identities switched, then the Britannic was allowed to sink as an insurance fraud.

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Well i'm half and half on if we landed on the moon or not..

Comment

Not a believer in almost any conspiracy. I think the biggest proof against any of those conspiracies is that the people who began asserting them, are still alive.

Oh, except there are molemen plotting to take back the surface world from us "normals"
                      sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                      SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Originally posted by draco193

Oh, except there are molemen plotting to take back the surface world from us "normals"
                        not molemen but crab people.

as for conspiracy's i think the 9/11 one is crap (watch south park's "mystery of the urinal deuce"), but one i do believe is roswell.
                        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

While I think global warming's doomsday prophecies are politically motivated, I have a hard time beliving that the science behind it is not
                          Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

We didn't land on the moon?

You're kidding?

That must be a 20 and under generational thing.

Go here and download some interviews on virtually any conspiracy you want. Very good stuff, and the interveiws aren't trying to press the opinions on you, they just give you a different way to look at it.

I believe alot of controvery's exist.

I certainly believe our word is run by a higher governemnt known as the Illuminati.

www.coasttocoastam.com
                            Last edited by silkamilkamonic; 03-18-2007, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                              We didn't land on the moon?

You're kidding?

That must be a 20 and under generational thing.

Go here and download some interviews on virtually any conspiracy you want. Very good stuff, and the interveiws aren't trying to press the opinions on you, they just give you a different way to look at it.

I believe alot of controvery's exist.

I certainly believe our word is run by a higher governemnt known as the Illuminati.

www.coasttocoastam.com

So what these Illuminat guys control the world's supply of dictionaries?
                              Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Working...
                              X