Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Buy or sell" anything but football style!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Buy or sell" anything but football style!!!!

    Buy or sell....

    Jessica Alba is the sexiest woman alive???

    Last edited by TR3Y; 03-19-2007, 11:18 AM.
    I owe CP's to: no one

  • #2
    Originally posted by TR3Y
    Buy or sell....

    Jessica Alba is the sexiest woman alive???
    Buy.

    Buy or Sell.....

    Its annoying hearing about all of the 2008 president candidtes on the news.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan
      Buy.

      Buy or Sell.....

      Its annoying hearing about all of the 2008 president candidtes on the news.


      Sell



      I am not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not awesome
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GodofallGods
        Sell



        I am not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not awesome
        Buy, with that many nots, who could argue

        Buy or sell....

        Bill Clinton will become the first 1st Husband
        I owe CP's to: no one

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GodofallGods
          Sell



          I am not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not awesome
          so...whats your question...
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TR3Y
            Buy, with that many nots, who could argue

            Buy or sell....

            Bill Clinton will become the first 1st Husband
            Sell...

            i don't think hiliaryis will win...

            buy or sell...


            becker is the best tv show on tv
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DawgFanatic
              Sell...

              i don't think hiliaryis will win...

              buy or sell...


              becker is the best tv show on tv
              sell

              b/s This thread will have over 1000 posts in it by 2008

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by aberdien
                sell

                b/s This thread will have over 1000 posts in it by 2008
                Sell, none of my thread's ever hit it off that good I hope I am wrong though

                Buy or sell....

                Aerosmith is the greatest band ever???
                I owe CP's to: no one

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TR3Y
                  Sell, none of my thread's ever hit it off that good I hope I am wrong though

                  Buy or sell....

                  Aerosmith is the greatest band ever???
                  sell. there are more bands who have had more of an impact than aerosmith.


                  b/s the broncos win SB XLII
                  the space that is mine



                  We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by tpryce93
                    sell. there are more bands who have had more of an impact than aerosmith.


                    b/s the broncos win SB XLII
                    Buy. Any self respecting fan thinks their team is going to win the SB every off season. Its how we cope with the last season.... (that or if the alternative exists that they won the SB, well they are expected to )

                    bur or sell: Taking off your shoes and socks after a long day on your feet is one of the better "small things" in life....
                    sigpic
                    The only thing that can stop the ninja.
                    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BigBroncLove
                      Buy. Any self respecting fan thinks their team is going to win the SB every off season. Its how we cope with the last season.... (that or if the alternative exists that they won the SB, well they are expected to )

                      bur or sell: Taking off your shoes and socks after a long day on your feet is one of the better "small things" in life....
                      Sell

                      B/S, G.W. Bush is Dumb
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
                        Sell

                        B/S, G.W. Bush is Dumb
                        In political fashion, "no comment" (plus political discussions are not allowed and dumb is a completely subective term. )

                        Buy or Sell: To many musicians are models with a microphone now a days....
                        sigpic
                        The only thing that can stop the ninja.
                        Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
                          Sell

                          B/S, G.W. Bush is Dumb
                          Buy, stupid is is stupid does

                          B/S....

                          Gas prices will go back down to a realistic figure in the near future???
                          I owe CP's to: no one

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TR3Y
                            Buy, stupid is is stupid does

                            B/S....

                            Gas prices will go back down to a realistic figure in the near future???
                            Sell. It will be 3$ a gallon by summer

                            B/S, Americans are spoiled...*Puts on flame suit*
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
                              Sell. It will be 3$ a gallon by summer

                              B/S, Americans are spoiled...*Puts on flame suit*
                              Buy, we (myself included) are spoiled little ******es and I wouldn't want it any other way

                              B/S....

                              Osama Bin Ladin will be captured one day???
                              I owe CP's to: no one

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X