Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
    Whoa! Whoa!

Beef is definitely my favorite meat, but if you're going to do ribs, pork is the way to go!

Me personally, I like beef. Specifically, give me a New York Strip with bernaise and onion straws, and I'm a happy man.

Or a Gorganzola stuffed fillet with bernaise sauce and onion straws!! YUMMY!

Comment

I like the pigs..who doesn't looooove bacon?

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
        Whoa! Whoa!

Beef is definitely my favorite meat, but if you're going to do ribs, pork is the way to go!

Me personally, I like beef. Specifically, give me a New York Strip with bernaise and onion straws, and I'm a happy man.
        I like both, but on a grill...beef ribs are magnifico!
        Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

I eat a LOT of pork, and that's a close 2nd. I voted beef. Outback Steakhouse and Stuart Anderson's Black Angus Cattle Company can tell you why .

Comment

Beef!

It's what's for dinner..............

Comment

I like all meats equally with the exception of pork (never really have taken a liking to that meat despite my love for plenty of other pig products).

Every meat has a different place on my menu... it just depends on what I feel like. But Chicken, Beef, and Fish are regulars on my table every week, nearly in equal proportions .... it's a 3 way tie...

It just depends on occassion and what I feel like eating. To much of one meat makes me a dull guy
              BigBroncLove
              Unleash The Ninja Inside!
              Last edited by BigBroncLove; 03-22-2007, 01:44 PM.
              sigpic
              The only thing that can stop the ninja.
              Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

I said beef, but since I'm half Japanese, I like fish...I think it's hereditary.
                sigpic
                HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

I would have to go with either Ranchera or Carne Asada.
                  SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X