• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raider fans can be SO sweet...yeah, right

check it out.

http://www.oaklandtribune.com/Storie...776510,00.html
    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Nice, pieces of trash. People like that should really be tied to a tree and shot. Grr.

Comment

That's ridiculous. It's even worse that some of the idiots got off. I'm glad a couple of them will do time, anyway. Stupid Faiders fans!
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Any of you surprised... Me either. Raiders fans are so ridiculous. Its one thing to be fanatical about your team, its another too to act like mindless human beings. I hope they get all that is coming to them.

Comment

and a WOMAN too! violence towards anyone is bad - but it's just insane to me that they beat up a woman.

but yeah, i'm not surprised. raider fans can be SO classy. not.
          Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

What a bunch of thugs. I'm not surprised though.

Comment

What amazes me is that other Radier fans, a lot of whom probably don't act like animals, are amazed and wonder why their fans have a reputation of being thugs.

I mean, I used to go to the Vet, where they set up a courtroom in the stadium, and it isn't anything like THAT! Mostly just drunk belligerents, maybe the occasional punch. Severe beatings like that are just unheard of. And my god, what kind of man not only hits a woman he DOESN"T KNOW, but beats her with no provocation? Not that hitting your wife is any better, but that is a control and power issue. But someone you don't know?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
              X