The Deuce Bigalow of CP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Deuce Bigalow of CP

ABF isn't a place for the CP whore. GO AWAY CP WHORE!!!

There is a certain member prowling the boards that needs a few neggies. I don't care if I get them in the process...

Can anyone remember another member creating so many threads about GETTING CP's? I actually created one once...IN THE NEWBIE FORUM...Give it a rest already!

People give and get CP's when they deserve them.

You people whoring CP's are missing the point of the CONTRIBUTOR POINT!!! It isn't about GETTING them...it's about EARNING THEM! Sure, they are sometimes given for funny stuff or to personal friends, but it is a way to denote VALUE.

You don't realize this, but you are creating a CP recession. So, rather than creating posts geared toward GETTING CP's, create threads/posts that benefit other members and DESERVING of CP's.

Sorry to vent on everyone, but this whoring is flooding the boards right now and pissing me off...

BTW, if I spit on you during my rant I'm very very sorry.

And people...if you read the above post, you know I DON'T WANT CP's for this...just STOP THE MADNESS!!

Must....resist....giving......CP........

Comment

Originally posted by dare2bme
      ABF isn't a place for the CP whore. GO AWAY CP WHORE!!!

There is a certain member prowling the boards that needs a few neggies. I don't care if I get them in the process...

Can anyone remember another member creating so many threads about GETTING CP's? I actually created one once...IN THE NEWBIE FORUM...Give it a rest already!

People give and get CP's when they deserve them.

You people whoring CP's are missing the point of the CONTRIBUTOR POINT!!! It isn't about GETTING them...it's about EARNING THEM! Sure, they are sometimes given for funny stuff or to personal friends, but it is a way to denote VALUE.

You don't realize this, but you are creating a CP recession. So, rather than creating posts geared toward GETTING CP's, create threads/posts that benefit other members and DESERVING of CP's.

Sorry to vent on everyone, but this whoring is flooding the boards right now and pissing me off...

BTW, if I spit on you during my rant I'm very very sorry.

And people...if you read the above post, you know I DON'T WANT CP's for this...just STOP THE MADNESS!!
      Well, you sure won't "earn" a CP from me for this post, sir. Have you considered that, just possibly, people come in here to have... *fun*?

For the more serious minded (and I am one of those during the regular season) might I remind you that there are many other threads to jump into within this vast palace of many chambers?

You DO realize that you've just posted your rant in the "Anything But Football" room, do you not? I sort of thought that this was a venue where "all bets are off," not about what one member dictates how this thing should be run.

But, being open and all, go ahead and tell us how YOU think this forum should be run, and set up the ground rules in the process. Is it ok if we put your proposed new rules up for a vote?

Love,

Uncle Buck
      Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaManMan
        Must....resist....giving......CP........

Amen.

I wish I had gotten more CPs in the brothels in ABF.

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
          Amen.

I wish I had gotten more CPs in the brothels in ABF.
          It doesn't give out nearly as much as everyone thinks.

Best bet is probably the draft forum or training camp forum come....whenever that is.

Comment

Oh, poor Buckland

Originally posted by buckland
            Well, you sure won't "earn" a CP from me for this post, sir. Have you considered that, just possibly, people come in here to have... *fun*?

For the more serious minded (and I am one of those during the regular season) might I remind you that there are many other threads to jump into within this vast palace of many chambers?

You DO realize that you've just posted your rant in the "Anything But Football" room, do you not? I sort of thought that this was a venue where "all bets are off," not about what one member dictates how this thing should be run.

But, being open and all, go ahead and tell us how YOU think this forum should be run, and set up the ground rules in the process. Is it ok if we put your proposed new rules up for a vote?

Love,

Uncle Buck
            I didn't post in your trash...don't feel like it's necessary to post in mine..

Good luck as a manwhore.

Comment

You spit on me in your rant. You should make it up with some CP's imo.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

Originally posted by dare2bme
                I didn't post in your trash...don't feel like it's necessary to post in mine..

Good luck as a manwhore.

But you obviously read my "trash," right?

Where in the hell is my CP?

Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

Comment

I think everyone that posted in this thread should get some CP's.
                  "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

Hey wheres my CPs?!?!??!?!

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandxxRaider
                      I think everyone that posted in this thread should get some CP's.

Thanks, Raider. I would love to get a CP from a rival thread.

Comment

Yeah, those kinds of threads are definitely becoming annoying. OMG NEXT 5 PEOPLE WHO POST GET CPS! Obviously a thread like that loses its purpose after the next 5 people get CPs, so that kinda seems like spam.

Comment

Cps For Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You get a CP! You get a CP! You get a CP! Everyone gets CPs!!!!

EDIT: I gave enough for my 24 hours. More to come at a later date!
                          Originally posted by Soldier96B
                          i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Can some of you guys stop being so sarcastic?

Dare's got a great point. The days where the most CP were given were days when NO ONE asked for them.

Sure it's all supposed to be in fun, but it's like free candy. Everybody has fun until that one jerk keeps coming back and asking for more, keeps taking more...even when he's full he still comes back and begs for more.

I love the CP system, but honestly, there's no reason to BEG for it. The best way--As it's ALWAYS been--to get CP is to simply make a good, funny, or helpful post.

There was about a month's span without any CP or cp begging threads, and things were starting to get back to normal until the past few days. Honestly guys, stop asking for CP.

Make a passionate post on one of your opinions on the team in GD or the Draft & FA forum. Tell a joke in the joke thread. Answer someone's question. There's plenty of better ways than begging....
                            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by buckland
                              Thanks, Raider. I would love to get a CP from a rival thread.
                              you have....I don't count....
                              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Working...
                              X