The Deuce Bigalow of CP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunYouOver
    Can some of you guys stop being so sarcastic?

Dare's got a great point. The days where the most CP were given were days when NO ONE asked for them.

Sure it's all supposed to be in fun, but it's like free candy. Everybody has fun until that one jerk keeps coming back and asking for more, keeps taking more...even when he's full he still comes back and begs for more.

I love the CP system, but honestly, there's no reason to BEG for it. The best way--As it's ALWAYS been--to get CP is to simply make a good, funny, or helpful post.

There was about a month's span without any CP or cp begging threads, and things were starting to get back to normal until the past few days. Honestly guys, stop asking for CP.

Make a passionate post on one of your opinions on the team in GD or the Draft & FA forum. Tell a joke in the joke thread. Answer someone's question. There's plenty of better ways than begging....

disclaimer:

I HATE THE CP SYSTEM!!!!!
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 03-24-2007, 08:15 PM.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by UnderArmour
      Yeah, those kinds of threads are definitely becoming annoying. OMG NEXT 5 PEOPLE WHO POST GET CPS! Obviously a thread like that loses its purpose after the next 5 people get CPs, so that kinda seems like spam.
      Dam I couldnt stop laughing when I read your post,your one funny Poster

Comment

Man theres too many CP threads.

I dont even post in ABF that much so i dont know how I get my cps

Ive posted in ABF like 6 times tonite which is probably a record for me.

I dont beg for cps tho.

I dont know what the big deal about it all is. Some people get so bent over Cps whether they Get Cps or Dont get Cps. Theres always some sort of problem.

I just try to keep it real at all times

PS: whoever quotes this post will get a CP from me

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
          pole dancing....hmmm...I may have to consider that....

I guess if the money was right

Comment

Deuce Bigalow??

I really don't think Rob Sneider is funny at all!

Comment

[URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

:shake:

cps make my life worth living...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!

I dont beg for cps tho.

I dont know what the big deal about it all is. Some people get so bent over Cps whether they Get Cps or Dont get Cps. Theres always some sort of problem.

i; dont post here much either since they took out the polotics and religon.. i think when they took those out there was a vacum which was filled by cp whores
                  The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                  While he sits by his hearth at home.
                  Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                  That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!

I dont beg for cps tho.

I quoted!! Now feed the CP whore!!!
                    "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
                      Why, thank you. Your contribution to the thread sure enhanced it...

Comment

How far has the CP whoring gone....

I rarely, if EVER give out 5 CP's a day, heck, lately I'm lucky if I give out 2 or 3. I have been spreading them around more frequently in GD and the DRAFT forums. It's a heck of a lot more fun keeping up to date on my Broncos these days. At least there, I don't see open begging for CP.

Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Working...
                        X