You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You!

Okay - i know we've touched on this in other threads...and maybe people are hesitant to reveal too much about themselves... But i'm so curious! Anyhow, if you want, tell anything about yourself. age, job, school, your sign?
    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Uhm, 26 male phone tech in Castle Rock, CO. Capricorn. Son of a Broncos Cheerleader!

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
      Uhm, 26 male phone tech in Castle Rock, CO. Capricorn. Son of a Broncos Cheerleader!
      Your mom was a broncos cheerleader?! how cool!!! I'm 29, a virgo (eek, i know), work in the film industry in LA but write fiction. Capricorns are good people, by the way.
      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

25 Asian Libra, CU in econ

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue
          25 Asian Libra, CU in econ
          Libras are good too - my boyfriend's one. what day is your birthday? and i used to live in Boulder... sigh....
          Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Oct 9

Comment

im 16 im a bagger at our commisary (grocery store) my sign is cancer and my IQ never mind.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                Your mom was a broncos cheerleader?! how cool!!! I'm 29, a virgo (eek, i know), work in the film industry in LA but write fiction. Capricorns are good people, by the way.
                ya, 1971 Bronco belles, i am still trying to find some old pictures with her in it. =(

Comment

Im 16, A gemini ( not sure what all the hype about signs is ) a student, and I play football and videogames in my spare time. Dude, youre moms a broncs cheerleader?? cool

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

I'm a 40 something Libra, Oct. 8. Stay at home Graphic artist.

So Perry, does your Mom get you free tickets for you to the games?
                    We sure are a nosey bunch aren't we

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
                      So Perry, does your Mom get you free tickets for you to the games?
                      We sure are a nosey bunch aren't we
                      LOL! i was wondering the same thing
                      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                        Libras are good too - my boyfriend's one. what day is your birthday? and i used to live in Boulder... sigh....
                        What are the traits of Libras?

When did you move away from CO?

Comment

sup i am 6'0 160 lbs. brown skin born on jan. 7 1985 (18, capricorn) quit my job at sonic to move to pitts so i dont have a job yet. Go to Pittsburgh Technical Institute. play Basketball and football very well at CB/WR and shooting guard/small forward. Wish to play for the nuggets/broncos. No other teams. Also play baseball all 3 outfield position cause of my cannon arm. I gunt many runners out at home. Like to play QB, but dont like getting sacked! Have a good throw on me. Also, I made honor roll in high school. Posted a 3.7 GPA. Also, have had perfect attendance since 7th grade. Grew my hair in an afro now and its down to my shoulders. Sometimes i braid it but most ot the time, i keep it all laid back. Nice baby mustache and beard, nothing rough. Also.........well thats enough
                          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I'm 27 live in Jersey. I'm an aries and was born at St. Anthony's Hospital in Denver Colorado. I work at Muscoloskeletal Transplant Foundation. www.mtf.org

Comment

Aries... were Ram tough. Born and raised in NJ then re-located.
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X