anyone in PA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone in PA?

I live in Dubois Pa, its about 100 miles north of Pittsburgh and about 15 miles from the famous groundhog capital, punxsutawney. Let me know if anyone else is around or in PA
    chad c

I'm in Jersey close enuff?

Comment

I live in Pitt. I have a friend named Cassie from punxsutawnie(she just taught about the whole groundhog thing) and she is going there for that day.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

cassie who? I might know her for all i know ha. im 26 btw
        chad c

Comment

Originally posted by ChadCollins
          cassie who? I might know her for all i know ha. im 26 btw
          i dont know her last name but she has blue eyes, and she likes to drink.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

haha sounds like a typical girl from this area. Ill keep an eye out for her
            chad c

Comment

Re: anyone in PA?

I live in Dubois Pa, its about 100 miles north of Pittsburgh and about 15 miles from the famous groundhog capital, punxsutawney. Let me know if anyone else is around or in PA

I was in Meadville/Franklin/Oil City area for 4 years. Was in DuBois a couple of times.

Maybe I'll drop a line when I go back to visit.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

thats cool. I see your from San Diego now? I have 2 friends that moved to San Diego from Dubois 5 years ago, they are still there. The one works in the gas lamp area at some place called the "cheese shop" and the other is a bar tender or was at "the edgewater". I dont knwo where u are in SD though, you may not know those places. Ive never been there but id like to
                chad c

Comment

thats cool. I see your from San Diego now? I have 2 friends that moved to San Diego from Dubois 5 years ago, they are still there. The one works in the gas lamp area at some place called the "cheese shop" and the other is a bar tender or was at "the edgewater". I dont knwo where u are in SD though, you may not know those places. Ive never been there but id like to
                  I am right near The GAslamp Quarter, but I havent been to every place down there yet. Not sure of any place called the chhese shop.

Its a big city, so so you have any idea where Edgewater is?

Its a great city, but anywhere in SoCal, you get smog, traffic, and fires, so it has its drawbacks.

Comment

hey. not sure where the Edgewater is,all i know is its called the Edgewater Bar and Grill. Now this Cheese Shop place, I guess they sell hoagies and things, its pretty big. My friend is the manager there. He told me on the phone the Randy Johnson and Ryan Klesko were in there 3 weeks ago and Mia Hamm and her sister were in there also before. Id love to live out there.
                    chad c

Comment

hey. not sure where the Edgewater is,all i know is its called the Edgewater Bar and Grill. Now this Cheese Shop place, I guess they sell hoagies and things, its pretty big. My friend is the manager there. He told me on the phone the Randy Johnson and Ryan Klesko were in there 3 weeks ago and Mia Hamm and her sister were in there also before. Id love to live out there.

HHMMMMMMMm I will have to find this place if Mia hamm (yummy) is stopping in.

Comment

Working...
                      X