• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elway
    replied
    Originally posted by redbirdy80
    I love you all.
    It's what makes the world go round Birdy. Well that and this gravity thing I keep hearing about.

Leave a comment:

• Superchop7
    replied
    Damn that Superchop rocks.

Superchop

Leave a comment:

• Superchop7
    replied
    Sometimes losing a battle is what teaches you how to win the war.

Donald Trump

Leave a comment:

• Superchop7
    replied
    If you are going through hell......keep going.

Winston Churchill

Leave a comment:

• dare2bme
    replied
    you're Back!! Yeah!!!

Leave a comment:

• shanniefly
    replied
    SSDD.

Sorry. I have to rant here or I have nowhere to do it. And I'd rather take it out here on the boards than on the little friend I'm about to walk into a room with.

I love you all.
    I love you birdy!!!

Just a phone call away!!!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Thanks to all...

Life will go on. I'm just very frustrated at work right now. I feel like I've hit a brick wall at breakneck speeds and I don't know what to do about it.

I love my job... the kids I work with are fantastic. And sometimes, not so fantastic. I hit my breaking point today, and that hasn't happened in a long long time. I can usually contain it and kind of emotionally remove myself from the situation, and I just couldn't today.

So I decided, on my break, to come rant and rave about it here and try to kind of get it all out... writing is cathartic to me. Never done it? You should try, it really helps me.

It worked. I left the computer to go back to my job and was perfectly fine with my little buddy for the rest of the afternoon.

Long story short, I am doing much better now, thank you to everyone who was concerned for me... Tomorrow will be another day, and we'll see what happens then.
    Birdy..

Let me start by saying how great it is that you do what you do. Not everyone could have the patience required for such a big job.

I have also worked with mentally challenged kids in the past so I can somewhat relate to what you are (were) going through.

It is good that you came here to rant and rave rather than let the kids see you so upset. That was a professional thing to do.

You can come here and rant and rave anytime you want. Let your steam out here. Think of us as your support group.

Leave a comment:

• saltybuggah
    replied
    birdy i hope your day is getting better
    i just found out my 2 bosses got fired today
    im finding out more as the day goes on

Leave a comment:

• saltybuggah
    replied
    SSDD.

Sorry. I have to rant here or I have nowhere to do it. And I'd rather take it out here on the boards than on the little friend I'm about to walk into a room with.

I love you all.

srry to hear that birdy
    i hope your day goes by quickly and without you losing your mind
    sometimes you just have bad weeks and it just seems to get worse and worse
    ive had some real strings of bad weeks and months even
    just remember to keep your chin up and smile
    you are a very special person doing the things you do everyday. the world would be a better place if there were more people like yourself out their. its not easy what you do and deal with on a given day.
    rant all you want in here. we are all here for you

Leave a comment:

• Giveemlove
    replied
    SSDD.

I love you all.

Deep breaths hon! We're here for you to let it out. You have a bunch of shoulders to lean on.

Leave a comment:

• redbirdy80
    replied
    Originally posted by lynchembaby
    oh no
    birdy whats wrong
    SSDD.

I love you all.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Another bad day? Let it out. You'll feel better.

Leave a comment:

• saltybuggah
    replied
    oh no
    birdy whats wrong

Leave a comment:

• redbirdy80
    replied
    WHY?!?!?????

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied