Not a good week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a good week

It seems most of us are going through alot this week - come in here and vent!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH

My daughter and her boyfriend got a puppy back in October - black lab - only 5 weeks old at the time- well he wasnt being himself or eating (he had thrown up a sock - so i thought he may have a blockage somewhere) so we took him to the vet - he had parvo (sp?) We had to put him to sleep - I cried - I usually dont cry over animals but the way these last couple of weeks have been

And then I go to the dentist yesterday and find out I may need to spend $1700.00 to fix my tooth My tooth hurts so bad

And to top it off my dad bought tickets to Earth Wind and Fire for Friday night - Ive waited 25 years to see them in concert - one of my all time favorite bands and I cant find anyone to cover my shift at work

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH

ugh, tough week-- sorry about that. . . . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

I can relate.

I'd go into it, but long story short....

My life is sucky right now, lol.

Hope it works out for ya.
      COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

My girlfriend freaked out and said she wants to be "Just friends, shes not ready for a relationship"

Got my wisdom teeth out yesterday.

Errrrrr, oh and before my girlfriend dropped that bomb on me, my best friend made me choose between him and her (he was mad that i spent so much time with her), 2 days earlier in fact......and like an idiot i chose the girl.

bad week............

Comment

this week sucks

shannie's not here and redbirdy is upset
          this week just flat out stinks

sorry to hear about your dog, tooth, and concert orangenblue
          just to cheer ya up a bit
          i think they have a country song about what has happened too ya
          sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

dam, feel sorry for all of you, but i have had one hell of a week, since friday actually......
            sigpic

Comment

My week is GREAT, actually.

I got my internship position that I applied for, an instructor that I HATE that I was going to have to take a class with got fired and replaced with a really good one, and my seminar class this quarter rocks.

I am having a great damn week so far.
              HEAR ME ROAR!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                My week is GREAT, actually.

I got my internship position that I applied for, an instructor that I HATE that I was going to have to take a class with got fired and replaced with a really good one, and my seminar class this quarter rocks.

I am having a great damn week so far.
                Get your happiness out of here!

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                  It seems most of us are going through alot this week - come in here and vent!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH

My daughter and her boyfriend got a puppy back in October - black lab - only 5 weeks old at the time- well he wasnt being himself or eating (he had thrown up a sock - so i thought he may have a blockage somewhere) so we took him to the vet - he had parvo (sp?) We had to put him to sleep - I cried - I usually dont cry over animals but the way these last couple of weeks have been

And then I go to the dentist yesterday and find out I may need to spend $1700.00 to fix my tooth My tooth hurts so bad

And to top it off my dad bought tickets to Earth Wind and Fire for Friday night - Ive waited 25 years to see them in concert - one of my all time favorite bands and I cant find anyone to cover my shift at work

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH
                  I'll cry for you, OB420. That's so sad about the pup getting parvo. I'm so sorry. I had to put a couple of pets to sleep, and I about fall to pieces just at the idea. He was so young too. *Where's the teardrop smiley*

That would have been a great concert to attend too. Sorry you had such an upsetting week, really I am.
                  "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

That's terrible about hte dog... sorry to hear about that.

I also hate the dentist... not to mention paying a dentist a good deal of money to do something I hate....

Hope you can make it to Earth Wind and Fire.... Shooting star.....
                    sigpic
                    The only thing that can stop the ninja.
                    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

OB,

This totally stinks, and I'm so sorry.

What do you say we call it quits for this week and start fresh next week? I'm done with this one!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redbirdy80
                        OB,

This totally stinks, and I'm so sorry.

What do you say we call it quits for this week and start fresh next week? I'm done with this one!
                        I hear ya girlie - i hear ya - and it seems to be a female thing - the guys seem to be doin fine

Comment

Well my Aunt Flo came to town this week and made me miss going to the gym, I am pretty upset about that because I have been doing so good.

I had to miss getting my echocardiogram because the nurse would not let my son come back in the room with me and there was no way I was gonna leave him with the receptionist, he's only four.

Sorry to hear about your week girls it's almost over!

Comment

I hope everyone has a better Thursday. Has to be better than today, right?
                            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Probably the worst night of my life, just contemplating now if my life is worth living. I've spent the past two hours just crying in my bed wishing I was somewhere else than here. I've never felt such pain in my life, and I just want to go away.

Comment

Working...
                              X