No announcement yet.

No self confidence...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off i would be myself this is the best quality that you could posses.Have fun and be very confident around her.Looks are not everything,all looks do is get a women curious about a man,then they judge you mainly on your personality.

We as men mainly judge on looks,but women or girls judge on personality.So i would treat her like shes my little sister and have fun with her,keep the jokes coming about her,AND JUST TEASE THE S..... OUT OF HER.

Make everything fun and never tell her you like her. Be patient and she will fall into your hands.

Comment

have you seen the movie "just friends"

don't let it happen to you.

just get up the nerves and make a move, even if you get shot down, you won't regret it.

i had a girl that i was (still am, this wasn't long ago) crazy about, but i kept putting it off, eventually she transfered schools to colorado springs. right before she did i finally got up the courage and found out she liked me the whole time, but i waited too long. don't miss opportunities, cause you'll definitley regret that. i do.

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
      We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Just ask her if she is single,then get the number.Give her a call and make it fun.Thats all to it

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
          Aight, I've basically been on this girl for close to 2 years now, we got together once, then we just stopped talking. Now we're kind of on and off talking, but we treat each other like we're best friends when we do talk. And we've been talking a good amount over the past 2-3 weeks, and I'm becoming attached again.

Thing is, the other day I found out that she cheated on her boyfriend 2 years ago with one of my friends, granted she was only like 14, but still, kind of awkward and gets me feelin' like, damn. And she was also with this dude who is now jacked as hell and lookin' good(no ****).

Like, the big thing here is she might be coming back to my school, and since it's kind of small, and since she looks good, all the guys might be all over her. Then when I look at it, I'm not ugly but I'm not hot neither, and I'm not in the best of shape,(Well, I'm not lookin' as good as some of the other kids in my school - however, I try to keep myself in shape, the winter kinda screwed me over though), and it's like... What if some other guy starts hittin' on her and it works?

Then I start thinking about like... Why would she want to get with me when there's those other dudes out there that look better than me? And I get all self-conscious about my looks. Maybe it's the fact that I haven't had a girlfriend in like 7 months, and I haven't had a girl come up to me and say, oh you look good(Although I shouldn't and don't expect that).

So, am I overreacting and worrying too much about how I look? I mean, honestly, girls this is a question for you, does your man have to look good and have a nice tone body for you to get with them? I don't know anymore...
          Oh yes, you are worrying a bit too much about how you look.

There are other things she will look at asides looks.

If some other guy starts hitting on her, and she goes for it, it'll be because:

A) You didn't make the move first, and now are left with "what might have been" instead of what is.

B) It was her choice. She makes her own choices on guys and if she finds guys with a good personality and great looks, she'll go for them.

Personally, if I was you, I'd be happy if she found someone, you or otherwise.

I mean, she is your friend too right? I wouldn't look down on you if you were dissapointed, but I mean, what do you hold in higher priority?

You being with her or her being happy.

I say, get to working out and tone yourself a little. It'll give you a little self-confidence to go ask her out or something.

You know her better than some of the other guys right? You already have some advantage then.

Just give it a shot and if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen.

But leaving this weight on your shoulders will not solve anything at all.
          sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
          Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by dare2bme
            It'd be wrong to say that looks aren't important in a relationship, but you aren't the one who gets to determine whether you look good in her eyes anyway.

You will be more attractive if you have more self-confidence. I think that is the first issue here. Be more sure of yourself and what qualities you posess!

If you 2 have been friends for as long as you say, then she knows you pretty well and if she has liked you during that time, then as your relationship developed you became more attractive to her than you would otherwise be.

Have you ever noticed that you can overlook certain flaws in a person because they are happy or make you happy? Well, that works both ways.

Lastly, and most importantly, if she chooses to be with someone else you'll have other opportunities in life. Enjoy her friendship/companionship or whatever you have, try for more if you'd like to give it a shot and remember that the worst she can say is no.

Good luck man!!
            Well said CP on the way
            sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
              Aight, I've basically been on this girl for close to 2 years now, we got together once, then we just stopped talking. Now we're kind of on and off talking, but we treat each other like we're best friends when we do talk. And we've been talking a good amount over the past 2-3 weeks, and I'm becoming attached again.

Thing is, the other day I found out that she cheated on her boyfriend 2 years ago with one of my friends, granted she was only like 14, but still, kind of awkward and gets me feelin' like, damn. And she was also with this dude who is now jacked as hell and lookin' good(no ****).

Like, the big thing here is she might be coming back to my school, and since it's kind of small, and since she looks good, all the guys might be all over her. Then when I look at it, I'm not ugly but I'm not hot neither, and I'm not in the best of shape,(Well, I'm not lookin' as good as some of the other kids in my school - however, I try to keep myself in shape, the winter kinda screwed me over though), and it's like... What if some other guy starts hittin' on her and it works?

Then I start thinking about like... Why would she want to get with me when there's those other dudes out there that look better than me? And I get all self-conscious about my looks. Maybe it's the fact that I haven't had a girlfriend in like 7 months, and I haven't had a girl come up to me and say, oh you look good(Although I shouldn't and don't expect that).

So, am I overreacting and worrying too much about how I look? I mean, honestly, girls this is a question for you, does your man have to look good and have a nice tone body for you to get with them? I don't know anymore...

Ok RTB....I am going to say this once. YOU are awesome! You are such a kind soul, and I love the heck out of ya. You get your butt out there, be your damn self, and if this girl doesn't go for it....SHE isn't worth it. You are laying the ground work with this girl by talking to her and showing her that you respect her. From what it sounds like, you have done everything right.

Now, have you told this girl that you like her? Take this girl out to a park or somewhere nice and just let her know how you feel. It's a lot better to let it out and find out how she feels rather than let your feelings grow not knowing where she stands. Now, if after you tell her this, she goes out and dates a bunch of guys from your school KNOWING your feelings, than she really wasn't that girl you have put up on the pedostal (sp?).

Keep your chin up, you are awesome! Ok, so I said it twice...but it's worth repeating!
              Last edited by Giveemlove; 03-29-2007, 07:31 AM.
              Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                Ok RTB....I am going to say this once. YOU are awesome! You are such a kind soul, and I love the heck out of ya. You get your butt out there, be your damn self, and if this girl doesn't go for it....SHE isn't worth it. You are laying the ground work with this girl by talking to her and showing her that you respect her. From what it sounds like, you have done everything right.

Now, have you told this girl that you like her? Take this girl out to a park or somewhere nice and just let her know how you feel. It's a lot better to let it out and find out how she feels rather than let your feelings grow not knowing where she stands. Now, if after you tell her this, she goes out and dates a bunch of guys from your school KNOWING your feelings, than she really wasn't that girl you have put up on the pedostal (sp?).

Keep your chin up, you are awesome! Ok, so I said it twice...but it's worth repeating!
                I enjoy reading your post :thumb: ,BUT NEVER TELL THEM YOU LIKE THEM!,this only scares them away.Just keep everything FUN and FUNNY and you will be OK.

Comment

Working...
                X