Thinking of having children????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Looks
    LOL that's hilarious. My puppy is enough to handle for the time being.

What kind of puppy do you have? I have a 6mth chocolate lab that is a big handful!

Comment

LOL that's hilarious. My puppy is enough to handle for the time being.
      Ah, but when you put the the puppy with the baby

Just after he learnt to crawl, I caught my lad eating the dog's dinner, and the dog eating his...............................they both seemed quite happy with the arrangement
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
        What kind of puppy do you have? I have a 6mth chocolate lab that is a big handful!

He's just a little rescue dog from the shelter. I eventually want a dane puppy but don't have the space as of yet. Labs are great but they have some serious energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
          Ah, but when you put the the puppy with the baby

Just after he learnt to crawl, I caught my lad eating the dog's dinner, and the dog eating his...............................they both seemed quite happy with the arrangement
          You can't always say the same about cats. Sometimes kids and cats are a bad mix....

sigpic
          The only thing that can stop the ninja.
          Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

He's just a little rescue dog from the shelter. I eventually want a dane puppy but don't have the space as of yet. Labs are great but they have some serious energy.

Looks like a Cairn Terrier puppy.

Comment

Originally posted by dare2bme
              Looks like a Cairn Terrier puppy.

He's actually part miniature schnauzer and boston terrier. His personality is all boston terrier though he looks more schnauzer.

Comment

How cute is he! I love little dogs but I have to compromise because my hubby hates them. So at least I got to pick. My girl is hyper and lazy at the same time. She doesn't play fetch very well because she is to lazy to run and get the ball.

Comment

He's actually part miniature schnauzer and boston terrier. His personality is all boston terrier though he looks more schnauzer.
                  __________________________________________________ _________________________________________

I feel like kicking a football for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                  X