Two More Teachers ARRESTED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two More Teachers ARRESTED

Two more teachers arrested for having sexual relations with their students.Student range from ages 11-13 years of age in South Carolina.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/28/tea....ap/index.html

how disgusting.......
    sigpic

Comment

[SouthPark]

But, they're hot.

[/SouthPark]
      Go Huskers.

Comment

11-13...
        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

That is just so gross. How could anyone be attracted to someone who is 11 years old? What's worse is that they are 11 and having sex... I didn't even know what sex was when I was 11.

Comment

Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
            That is just so gross. How could anyone be attracted to someone who is 11 years old? What's worse is that they are 11 and having sex... I didn't even know what sex was when I was 11.

Please...

I didnt think at 11 you could

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
              Please...

I didnt think at 11 you could

Me neither, but then you hear of kids getting pregnant at 12 so I guess it's possible. You would think that would damage one's body though?

But when sex is plastered all over TV and the Media what can we expect, its just fuel for perversion.

Comment

Here in Hawaii, specifically Oahu, two or three teachers or school staff have recently been arrested for drugs. Such as crystal meth.

Comment

Me neither, but then you hear of kids getting pregnant at 12 so I guess it's possible. You would think that would damage one's body though?

But when sex is plastered all over TV and the Media what can we expect, its just fuel for perversion.

Yeah, its worrying, especially because its so widespread. This is just wrong...its one step above child rape.
                  Last edited by SmithOverTO; 03-28-2007, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                    Yeah, its worrying, especially because its so widespread. This is just wrong...its one step above child rape.

It should be considered Child Molestation even if the child was consenting. I mean seriously 11-13 years old? They are not even fully developed yet, what could you possibly find sexually attractive?

Comment

It should be considered Child Molestation even if the child was consenting. I mean seriously 11-13 years old? They are not even fully developed yet, what could you possibly find sexually attractive?
                      One word: Pedophiles

Comment

This is starting to happen with a lot of teachers.I wonder what these Husbands are thinking about their wives cheating on them with 11 year old boys.

Dam you cant even send your child to school anymore.Its just not safe!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
                          This is starting to happen with a lot of teachers.I wonder what these Husbands are thinking about their wives cheating on them with 11 year old boys.

Dam you cant even send your child to school anymore.Its just not safe!

Husband must not be very well developed then either sorry had to throw some humor in here.

I thought about this, I take my child to school and make sure that she is in the gates before I drive away. How do I know that I am not just dropping her off right in the lion's den? and private schools, not any safer. We teach our children to watch out for the strangers outside of the school, should we know start making them scared of the people in it? I see there generation growing up with alot of anxety disorders, considering we have to make them worry about everything!

Comment

Husband must not be very well developed then either sorry had to throw some humor in here.

I thought about this, I take my child to school and make sure that she is in the gates before I drive away. How do I know that I am not just dropping her off right in the lion's den? and private schools, not any safer. We teach our children to watch out for the strangers outside of the school, should we know start making them scared of the people in it? I see there generation growing up with alot of anxety disorders, considering we have to make them worry about everything!
                            It seems like the ones you trust the most is the ones you should watch out for.As for the Teachers They must be Really Curious!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
                              [SouthPark]

But, they're hot.

[/SouthPark]

"I am the dog. the big bad dog" "WHERE'S YOUR HALL PASS? SHOW ME YOUR HALL PASS I HAVE BEAR MACE!"

Good SP episode.

It also has a good point at the end where Kyle is talking to Ike about how he should live his life and then get into a serious relationship later.

Kids need to stop worrying about having all these relationships and just have fun and party like I do.
                              Last edited by tpryce93; 03-28-2007, 09:28 PM.
                              the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Working...
                              X