Mid Storms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid Storms

How are ya'll liking them? Almost got us but nothing big.

There's been a death in Beaver county and probably more down in McClean and Miami where the tornadoes hit/are hitting.
    Last edited by aberdien; 03-28-2007, 08:32 PM.

Um, what are you talking about?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
      Um, what are you talking about?
      The storms in Texas-Oklahoma-Kansas-Nebraska

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien
        The storms in Texas-Oklahoma-Kansas-Nebraska
        Oh ok, i see

*EXITS*
        sigpic

Comment

Off topic, but I never ntoiced you lived in Iceland Aberdien. Always wanted to visit there. There is more variety in terrain on that little island then half of some entire continents.

As for the storms. More wild weather that I think only will get worse unless the US wakes up about certien subjects....
          sigpic
          The only thing that can stop the ninja.
          Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

Originally posted by BigBroncLove
            Off topic, but I never ntoiced you lived in Iceland Aberdien. Always wanted to visit there. There is more variety in terrain on that little island then half of some entire continents.

As for the storms. More wild weather that I think only will get worse unless the US wakes up about certien subjects....
            Well I HOPE to live in Iceland one day..but I don't yet.

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien
              Well I HOPE to live in Iceland one day..but I don't yet.
              aha........... false advertising there aberdien
              sigpic
              The only thing that can stop the ninja.
              Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

i belive my aunt should be getting these tmaro

then again it was my mom on the phone so it was either my brother or my aunt

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

I live in Eastern Nebraska.

I was surprised to turn to the weather channel to find they've had over 5 dozen reports of 'confirmed' tornadoes from TX, OK, KS, CO, and NE. The storms are moving in a south to north direction, with the front moving slowly to the east. This puts me right in the path for these storms tomorrow. They say they will start up around noon and continue through Friday night. We'll see, eh? Interestingly enough, our local weathermen never even talked about the 3rd largest breakout of tornadoes on record (in the month of March) going on today/tonight heading our way. Usually, they are all over weather like this and getting everyone excited and nervous, blowing things out of proportion.

I heard there was at least one death in Holly, Colorado and 2 in Beaver Co., OK. They said there would be additional reports throughout the night with the continued severe weather, but also as of 11:00 p.m. CST, there were 100 tornado warnings already. 100 tornado warnings....wow.
                  "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Hopefully, all the bad stuff will miss you, His Wife. Be aware and be careful.
                    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD
                      Hopefully, all the bad stuff will miss you, His Wife. Be aware and be careful.
                      Thank you, but today probably will probably not be as severe as yesterday.

However!!! If it is, I'm starting a thread that's titled: "Report your touch downs". Kind of cute for a football forum, eh?
                      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
                        Thank you, but today probably will probably not be as severe as yesterday.

However!!! If it is, I'm starting a thread that's titled: "Report your touch downs". Kind of cute for a football forum, eh?

Hopefully no posting in that one for me - were supposed to be getting the bad ones tonight - tis the season and all that - I'll never forget that feeling on the night of the F5 that destroyed the town of Moore, OK - I remember just being glued to the TV and watching and waiting as it headed towards us - i had only been in OK for a couple of years - I was scared to death - my mom made everyone come to her house so we could all be together - we had the mattresses, pillows and blankets ready -

But around BA and Tulsa there seems to be a little bubble and most storms usually go north or south of us - even if just by a few miles -

How can you tell a tru okie from a transplanted okie?

When the tornado siren sounds all true okies run outside to see what they can see and the rest of us run and hide

Comment

Working...
                        X