Comedy albums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsiguy96
    dane cook. funniest, most visual comedian ive ever seen!
    i too fell into the dane cook black hole. i thought he was hilarious for a while, but employee of the month ruined him for me. not sure how, but after that movie, his cd just isn't as funny any more. harmful if swallowed is still good, but i don't like retaliation anymore...

i forgot louie c.k. on my list. this guy is hilarious, but also very edgy. he says stuff that people who are uptight take too seriously and throw fits over, but if you have a sense of humor and can see that he's obviously joking then you should love him.

here's a vid with some of his most offensive stuff. nsfw, not safe if you are easily offended. someone let me know if linking to this kind of thing isn't allowed (i did post a disclaimer though haha)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=zv8d_ry-u-Q

again, don't watch if you are easily (or even not so easily offended)

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
    We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank24
      looks like me and you have very similar taste. i love all those guys. gaffigan is coming to boulder soon, i gotta see him live.
      I think its sold out. I tried to get some through ticketmaster and I got nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
        I think its sold out. I tried to get some through ticketmaster and I got nothing.
        oh no. guess ill just stick to watching beyond the pale on comedy central. he's really good, i'm bummed.

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank24
          oh no. guess ill just stick to watching beyond the pale on comedy central. he's really good, i'm bummed.
          Yea, I love his skit on hotpockets

Comment

i know it's not an album, but i also find conan o'brian to be hilarious... and he's coming on in about 10 minutes, so i'm out til tomorrow.

btw i changed my avatar. new look, same great taste. stay fly broncomania.

"diarrhea pocket!" lol i love that bit too (along with all of his others, he really never misses).

Comment

Working...
            X