What's your job and what do u spike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your job and what do u spike?

As comic relief from an otherwise serious forum, how bout a spin off thread from the http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=89827 thread. I noticed some very funny ones in there like the one by str8jacket. that was great

my job: Cable guy

What I spike: My wrench
    #swapping

Job: High School Teacher

What I Spike: My Coffee

it's the only way to get through a day dealing with trying to teach stoichiometry to 120 9th graders

Comment

Real Estate office loan manager

various spikers: staplers, people's credit reports, calculators
      Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

high school dance chaperone; the punch

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
        We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

pitbull breeder; their collars

sorry

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
          We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Job: Architects
            Spike: Clients who think drawing changes are free of cost.

Comment

Raider Hater

Their heads

Comment

I own Budget Rent A Car and Trucks

what i spike: peoples debit cards when they dont clear after returning my cars. sometimes i'll spike the random chain smoking customer that leaves ashes all over the dash board.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                  Real Estate office loan manager

various spikers: staplers, people's credit reports, calculators
                  Alright....update: TELEPHONES.

It just happened. First time ever.Have never intentionally threw a phone.

Loan was approved, set to close and the stinkin underwriter calls and says new guidelines just kicked the loan out of their programs. Said underwriter now has a full understanding of curse words and the word WORTHLESS. (Once a loan is locked and ready to close, they're not supposted to use NEW guidelines in underwriting the loan.)

Sooooo, the phone "slipped" out of my hand on its way back to the cradle. My boss came in and said now he remembers why he has never intentionally pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein
                    As comic relief from an otherwise serious forum, how bout a spin off thread from the http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=89827 thread. I noticed some very funny ones in there like the one by str8jacket. that was great

my job: Cable guy

What I spike: My wrench

My job: High School Teacher

What I spike: After I grade a students test I like to spike my red pen then lunge at the student, point at him, and do the classic throat slash!
                    "I reject your reality and substitute my own"
                    - Mythbusters

"Go America... Go Broncos"
                    - Stan, South Park

I cheer for three teams EVERY WEEK! The Broncos and whoever is playing the Raiders and the Patriots.
                    - Me

God Bless the United States of America!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                      Alright....update: TELEPHONES.

It just happened. First time ever.Have never intentionally threw a phone.

Loan was approved, set to close and the stinkin underwriter calls and says new guidelines just kicked the loan out of their programs. Said underwriter now has a full understanding of curse words and the word WORTHLESS. (Once a loan is locked and ready to close, they're not supposted to use NEW guidelines in underwriting the loan.)

Sooooo, the phone "slipped" out of my hand on its way back to the cradle. My boss came in and said now he remembers why he has never intentionally pissed me off.

i did loans for 8 years, commercial and residential. i know the frustration, especially in a soft market. underwriters are the worst!
                      sigpic

Comment

Paralegal

I spike a stake through peoples hearts when I send them their bill

Bartender

I spike everyones drinks

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
                          i did loans for 8 years, commercial and residential. i know the frustration, especially in a soft market. underwriters are the worst!

I hate em. What the hell are ya supposed to tell a client when yesterday they were set for a Friday close, and now all the sudden they don't qualify??:brick:

For some reason, you would think that commercial would be a lot tougher, but I never have these issues on commercial deals, only residential.....now I remember why I told myself 6 months ago that I was done with residential.

Comment

Job: Technology Analyst

I spike: Apple's new iPod phone. Whoops
                            Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

My Job: Golf Professional

What I Spike: Uncooperative golf clubs
                              Goal Line Blitz - Football MMORPG

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=29101449

Comment

Working...
                              X