Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man Strikes Oil Well In His Backyard

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Man Strikes Oil Well In His Backyard

    This is an amazing story of a man striking a OIL Well in his backyard.Already a wealthy man,his experiment really pays off.

    http://www.emailthis.clickability.co...ToID=346377178

  • #2
    I think the U.S. government gets the rights to it.

    Interesting though.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
      I think the U.S. government gets the rights to it.

      Interesting though.
      :nono:

      What makes you think the goverment?

      I imagine an oil man will own the gas rights to his property, which means he would get to sell those rights to a company (Probably an excess of six figures) or even if he didnt own the rights the oil company, he would still get the rights to his property meaning he would have the chance to buy them.
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SmithOverTO
        :nono:

        What makes you think the goverment?

        I imagine an oil man will own the gas rights to his property, which means he would get to sell those rights to a company (Probably an excess of six figures) or even if he didnt own the rights the oil company, he would still get the rights to his property meaning he would have the chance to buy them.
        I just assumed he didn't own the mineral rights to his property.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
          I just assumed he didn't own the mineral rights to his property.
          Well, even then its probably owned by a private oil firm...I just confused on why you jumped to the goverment...
          Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

          Comment


          • #6
            I thought this was a good trend

            Man i wish i could get a piece of that Oil,it should be all his Oil.What a Rich and lucky man

            Comment


            • #7
              Reminds me of a beavis and butthead episode when they try to dig for oil in there backyard for money and it turns out they just hit there septic tank.
              the space that is mine



              We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

              Comment


              • #8
                It's like the Beverly Hillbillies, but the guy who struck oil is already rich........
                sigpic
                The only thing that can stop the ninja.
                Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Duuuuuuude. When I get a house, I'm so doing that. Well, first I'm gonna see if there's anything on my land.

                  But in Hawaii, I doubt there's anything of value.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                    :nono:

                    What makes you think the goverment?

                    I imagine an oil man will own the gas rights to his property, which means he would get to sell those rights to a company (Probably an excess of six figures) or even if he didnt own the rights the oil company, he would still get the rights to his property meaning he would have the chance to buy them.
                    Actually if it was inside the city limist the city owns the mineral rights.
                    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                    Adopted player Lindsey

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                      Well, even then its probably owned by a private oil firm...I just confused on why you jumped to the goverment...
                      Ah, nothing against them. I just figured if he didn't own it, the city/government did.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        So if I found a bottle of olive oil in my backyard would that make me a rich dude?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                          So if I found a bottle of olive oil in my backyard would that make me a rich dude?
                          Kinda. Some olive oils are very expensive.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                            Kinda. Some olive oils are very expensive.
                            What about the ones you get from a local Walmart?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                              What about the ones you get from a local Walmart?
                              They are more than Canola oil!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X