Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
      YES!!

I shall make millions of dollars off of this! :usa:
      More on the lines of $5.50

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
        More on the lines of $5.50
        My dreams are crashed

Oh well who needs millions of dollars anyways right?

Comment

revising post

okay after actually watching the video. He is did a directional well on his property. If he bought the mineral rights when he bought the property then he owns any oil and or gas reserves on (under) it. I will say that I have never seen that particular grade of oil coming from the ground. And, I am sure he is getting more than $64.00 per barrel (42 gallons is a barrel). I can almost guarantee you he does not live inside the city limits of Lake Charles. However it is entirely possible that he does. I do not know the law in Lousiana so my original post is wrong. I would not call what he did an experiment. As many Oil and Gas Producers drill for oil and gas on their own property. And doing an directional well is not uncommon. I have been on directional wells that have drillied under entire towns. Invesco and I both live near a town that has several well drilled under them and inside the city limits.
          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
            I think the U.S. government gets the rights to it.

Interesting though.
            i do beleive your right he has to own the minieral rights
            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
            While he sits by his hearth at home.
            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
              okay after actually watching the video. He is did a directional well on his property. If he bought the mineral rights when he bought the property then he owns any oil and or gas reserves on (under) it. I will say that I have never seen that particular grade of oil coming from the ground. And, I am sure he is getting more than $64.00 per barrel (42 gallons is a barrel). I can almost guarantee you he does not live inside the city limits of Lake Charles. However it is entirely possible that he does. I do not know the law in Lousiana so my original post is wrong. I would not call what he did an experiment. As many Oil and Gas Producers drill for oil and gas on their own property. And doing an directional well is not uncommon. I have been on directional wells that have drillied under entire towns. Invesco and I both live near a town that has several well drilled under them and inside the city limits.
              i used to Diamond Core for my uncle.. and i used to work for Vermeer in there shop ..hey by chance are you in CO
              The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
              While he sits by his hearth at home.
              Quickly finds when questioned by others .
              That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
                Its probably tons of Oil fields in Louisana,maybe thats why they dont want the people there.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
                  i used to Diamond Core for my uncle.. and i used to work for Vermeer in there shop ..hey by chance are you in CO

no. But, I am real close.
                  Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
                    Its probably tons of Oil fields in Louisana,maybe thats why they dont want the people there.
                    Louisana is a very oil rich state.
                    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

No wonder why they blew it up

Comment

Working...
                      X