Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you wearing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What are you wearing?

    To indulge our voyeuristic tendencies, tell your fellow Broncomaniacs what you have on, at the moment.

    I have a black shirt with with stripes, and heart shaped cufflinks with red crystals inset. Tailored black trousers, and dark red cowboy boots.

    My hair is currently a dark copper colour.
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




    formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

    I have been adopted by Chris Wade


  • #2
    um lets see.....


    a long-sleeved Bronco's shirt and a Texas Longhorns sweatshirt....

    underwear....

    a pair of jeans...

    socks...

    and Nike basketball shoes

    and my hair is in a pony-tail.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      A Ralph Wiggum shirt that has him picking his nose and it says Boogie Down in retro lettering.

      Some pants, boxer-briefs, socks. Should probably get into my PJ's.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kapaibro
        To indulge our voyeuristic tendencies, tell your fellow Broncomaniacs what you have on, at the moment.

        I have a black shirt with with stripes, and heart shaped cufflinks with red crystals inset. Tailored black trousers, and dark red cowboy boots.

        My hair is currently a dark copper colour.
        Kap..........before I go to bed let me drive you home to make sure you get there safely. Leave it to you to start this thread. LOL
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

        Comment


        • #5
          By the way Kap, I'll be looking for you for our usual Sunday Night Fiesta thread........I'm headed to sleep in about 10 minutes........trying to see what kind of threads are going up.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Emancipator
            Kap..........before I go to bed let me drive you home to make sure you get there safely. Leave it to you to start this thread. LOL
            That's cool, I have a ride home! Not my bike though! The alcohol has pretty much worn off, am just tired now!
            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




            formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
            I adopted Skywalker

            I have been adopted by Chris Wade

            Comment


            • #7
              Champ Bailey Jersey starter sweat pants and boxers. and still shaking from that jingle bells thing.
              the space that is mine



              We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

              Comment


              • #8
                E, you crack me up!

                Broncos polo coaches shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Black mesh shorts...

                  still got bed-head from this morning too....it was a day of writing the research paper, weight-lifting and watching football...

                  a good day indeed...
                  I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Grey sweatshirt, from rugby.

                    Plain black T-shirt.

                    Baggy blue jeans.

                    Some socks... grey.

                    And my mountie watch! (Canadian, eh?)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Bon Jovi University sweatshirt, jeans, sneakers.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Tight man thong with coconut oil all over me



                        Actaully i'm wearing a school wrestling t-shirt and nike shorts

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                          Tight man thong with coconut oil all over me



                          Actaully i'm wearing a school wrestling t-shirt and nike shorts

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            O ya Reid and i also look myself in the mirror and flex for hours

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Reidman
                              This is the one time you could have used about 5 or 6 sick emoticons.
                              Wouldn't even allow me to use one since you have 3 already in the quote.
                              Emancipate your mind!
                              The People's Poster

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X