Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Random Thread

    Got a random fact? Or a random question? Here is the place to share or ask!

    Sometimes you have issues or problems that aren't worth a whole thread. So, here is the place to post it!

    I have a question that's been bothering me for a while.

    What happens when you microwave an egg? Does it fry? Boil? Steam? Explode?!?!?!

  • #2
    SMASH!!! BANG!!! CRASH!!!!


    "Honey, what are you doing up there?"


    "Looking for the air matress! Dont we have a Big Wheel?"

    Comment


    • #3
      I have 10 fingers.

      Comment


      • #4
        why do hot dogs come 10 to a package and hotdog buns come 8 to a package??
        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
        Adopted player Lindsey

        Comment


        • #5
          I cant play DDR in my socks cuz I slip and fall.
          ...capture it...remember it...

          Comment


          • #6
            I Am A Boy

            Heheheheheheehehehehehe

            RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

            I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
              I have 10 fingers.
              no you dont

              unless your abnormal

              thumbs are not fingers so you should have 8 like any other normal healthy boy

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
                no you dont

                unless your abnormal

                thumbs are not fingers so you should have 8 like any other normal healthy boy
                Whatever you say.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Aw no one can answer my egg question...

                  I had another random question but I forgot.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
                    Aw no one can answer my egg question...

                    I had another random question but I forgot.
                    It sort of explodes.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
                      Got a random fact? Or a random question? Here is the place to share or ask!

                      Sometimes you have issues or problems that aren't worth a whole thread. So, here is the place to post it!

                      I have a question that's been bothering me for a while.

                      What happens when you microwave an egg? Does it fry? Boil? Steam? Explode?!?!?!
                      You can explode an egg or yolk easily in the microwave, and it is a mess. NEVER microwave an egg in the shell and NEVER microwave a whole egg yolk without piercing it in several places with a fork, knife point or skewer.

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rUTIlKApS0

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        LOLOLOLOLOL

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYBfTrc8xak&NR=1

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X