Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta love that bass player.

Sorry you missed it.

Does one of the guys still live off S Parker rd ?

Comment

Well I missed it I had it worked out so that if it wasnt busy i could be trhe first to be "cut" - get to leave - but it ends up being like the second busiest night weve had in a long time and if I wasnt there it would have been disaster - I ran $900 - the next higest person was 5 and the others had 3 or 4 - so they really would have needed 2 people to cover me

Good news is weve hired two new people so hopefully some vacation time can come soon

Comment

OB, just for you, today I listened to my EFW CD in the car.

Sorry you couldnt make the show.

Comment

Ever do the right thing and still feel bad about it?

Yeah, it sucks sometimes.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Sorry OB... I was thinking about you that night, wondering if you'd gotten to go. Totally stinks to be the responsible one and end up missing out. I hope your bosses realize how lucky they are to have you, AND I hope you made mega bucks being that busy.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
              OB, just for you, today I listened to my EFW CD in the car.

Sorry you couldnt make the show.
              If you were REALLY sorry, you'd send her a copy.
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                If you were REALLY sorry, you'd send her a copy.

That's actually a very good idea!

I owe her something anyway.

Thanks RC!

Comment

Well I woke up a different person today - Im changing my ways - Im no longer going to let people rule my life - I am going to live for me - ive spent 35 years trying to make everyone happy and ya know what - it doesnt work - Im gonna do things for me from now on - That doesnt mean im gonna be irresponsible it just means im not going to be afraid to ask for something if I want it - and fight for it if I want it bad enough - Im gonna lay down the law at the house and if no one there likes it they certainly know where the door is - my door will always be open to my children - regardless of their age but I am no longer going to help them carry their baggage - they are going to have to learn the baggage they collect is THEIRS and if they cant handle it THEY need to get rid of it and not give it to me to carry

Know all i need to do is follow through

Thanks for the shoulder guys its much appreciated - i may be more mentally insane if it wasnt for this board and my ability to vent here - Much love to everyone and heres to meeting most of you someday so I can at least give you a big ol hug

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                    Ever do the right thing and still feel bad about it?

Yeah, it sucks sometimes.
                    Always it seems.

Good job for realizing you cant always let people run you over OB. Hopefully the next once in a life time moment treats you very well
                    sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Working...
                    X