Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by str8jacket

Right, I'll remember that
    Soudns good. Sometimes it helps bring out the silliness, and even though it souds egotistical, sometimes it fun to talk about yourself that way (I don;t believe any of the egotistical talk I blab on about myself ).

If you ever find yourself infront of the girl, let her know that she's missing out on that sexiness to. For example...

The chicky is in the room, and someone says something to you about her. Let that person know, "oh, no woman can hold me back! Can't you see this sexy physique? this naturally amazing face? this red delicious apple butt you just want to bite into! oh yeah. I got the goods that no one woman can handle."

Of course when I say stuff like that I don;t actually believe it, but being funny and confident can very often be a turn on. I also was one of those people that loved to get the revenge turn on. Turn the chicky back on to ya, and let her know she already missed the gravy train
    sigpic
    The only thing that can stop the ninja.
    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

Originally posted by BigBroncLove
      Soudns good. Sometimes it helps bring out the silliness, and even though it souds egotistical, sometimes it fun to talk about yourself that way (I don;t believe any of the egotistical talk I blab on about myself ).

If you ever find yourself infront of the girl, let her know that she's missing out on that sexiness to. For example...

The chicky is in the room, and someone says something to you about her. Let that person know, "oh, no woman can hold me back! Can't you see this sexy physique? this naturally amazing face? this red delicious apple butt you just want bite into! oh yeah. I got the goods that no one woman can handle."

Of course when I say stuff like that I don;t actually believe it, but being funny and confident can very often be a turn on. I also was one of those people that loved to get the revenge turn on. Turn the chicky back on to ya, and let her know she already missed the gravy train
      Haha, I'll keep that in mind as well.

One girl at work saw I was bummed out last night and was kinda hitting on me in front of her......i couldnt keep the laughter in (The girl has a Boyfriend too....that works at the restaraunt I'm not touching that )

Comment

Originally posted by BigBroncLove

The chicky is in the room, and someone says something to you about her. Let that person know, "oh, no woman can hold me back! Can't you see this sexy physique? this naturally amazing face? this red delicious apple butt you just want to bite into! oh yeah. I got the goods that no one woman can handle."

I do the same kind of stuff sometimes... it is fun, even if it isn't something that you actually believe.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

OK!

I'm done procrastinating......I may have butchered that but whatever

off I go!

(for real this time )

Comment

Working...
          X