Clear All

• P-NUT33
    replied
    Get a Rat terrier i have one, they are cool dogs. Info \

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos_Rampage
    yeah!! i can see em now. how are they on chewing as puppies. mine was three when she came to live with us(that is one thing i do not miss about pitt puppies. there chewing habits. man they chew things that just made me sit back and wonder. WOW
    Rocks, logs, anything that makes the average tooth cringe!

Leave a comment:

• Broncos_Rampage
    replied
    Originally posted by Spyder
    I'm trying to get my a German Shepherd now. Some person I know has recently had puppies and plans to let me pick one out. They're pure blac, so they look like mini bears sorta. I love those dogs.
    yeah!! i can see em now. how are they on chewing as puppies. mine was three when she came to live with us(that is one thing i do not miss about pitt puppies. there chewing habits. man they chew things that just made me sit back and wonder. WOW

Leave a comment:

• bengaaaaals1688
    replied
    Originally posted by Spyder
    I'm trying to get my a German Shepherd now. Some person I know has recently had puppies and plans to let me pick one out. They're pure black, so they look like mini bears sorta. I love those dogs.
    I would love to have a German Shephard right now... send me one.

Leave a comment:

• Spyder
    replied
    I LOVE german shepards. when i was a kid i had a Completly White One. That is also the dog that made me make sure my dog was safe agaisnt people and vice versa. i just thougth i would switch it up a tad.

As far as shelters go. there are so many dogs that need homes it's not even funny. it seriously breaks my heart to see dogs so mistreated and so unwanted.
    i might if i find the right dog to adopt.

Off topic a tad. has anyone watched the Dog Whisper series. or read his book.
    i am completly about half way through. that guy is so good with dogs. its not even funny i envy the gentleman
    I've seen that show on TV a few times now. He's amazing with dogs and how they react whenever they're around him.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos_Rampage
    replied
    Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
    I so plan on having a German Shephard when I grow up... that and a Husky... which brings up another pretty good dog for things like you want a dog for, and I am sure you can probably find a nice decently young Husky in a shelter.

I like huskies. its funny how dogs take on there owners personalities.

Leave a comment:

• Spyder
    replied
    I so plan on having a German Shephard when I grow up... that and a Husky... which brings up another pretty good dog for things like you want a dog for, and I am sure you can probably find a nice decently young Husky in a shelter.
    I'm trying to get me a German Shepherd now. Some person I know has recently had puppies and plans to let me pick one out. They're pure black, so they look like mini bears sorta. I love those dogs.
    Last edited by Spyder; 03-31-2007, 12:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bengaaaaals1688
    replied
    I LOVE german shepards. when i was a kid i had a Completly White One. That is also the dog that made me make sure my dog was safe agaisnt people and vice versa. i just thougth i would switch it up a tad.

As far as shelters go. there are so many dogs that need homes it's not even funny. it seriously breaks my heart to see dogs so mistreated and so unwanted.

i am completly about half way through. that guy is so good with dogs. its not even funny i envy the gentleman

Leave a comment:

• Broncos_Rampage
    replied
    If that is the reason for the dog... get a German Shephard... they are very good dogs, and there is a reason why police forces use them lol.

Leave a comment:

• bengaaaaals1688
    replied
    LOL yeah i live in a pretty sketchy neighborhood. I am all agaisnt animal cruelty. and any sort of abuse i just like to know when i leave for work i am not gonna (hopefully) come home to my house being ransacked. one of the reason i am looking to get this dog is that are extremely intimidateing.. and will scare off the meak.(sp)
    If that is the reason for the dog... get a German Shephard... they are very good dogs, and there is a reason why police forces use them lol.

Leave a comment:

• CHARLIEADAMSFAN
    replied
    my dog is a black lab and god knows what mix and i believe we only payed about 200 dollars id say do that because she looks like a pure-breed and shes still like a normal puppy unless u want to breed the dog yourself or use it to compete in some way id say go with the mixes from shelters they have puppies like mine who are just as sweet at a cheaper price

i love my dog lots

Leave a comment:

• Broncos_Rampage
    replied
    Originally posted by Kapaibro
    If you're dogs are there to protect your home, then that's fine.

I can get where you're coming from, so no need to apologise. If you protect the general public that's cool.

Folks who enter your property with the intention of committing a crime deserve to get anything your dog dishes out!

LOL yeah i live in a pretty sketchy neighborhood. I am all agaisnt animal cruelty. and any sort of abuse i just like to know when i leave for work i am not gonna (hopefully) come home to my house being ransacked. one of the reason i am looking to get this dog is that are extremely intimidateing.. and will scare off the meak.(sp)

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    i am a BIG fan of rescue groups. i am not a big fan of gray hounds.
    i know yall are gonna howl at me but i am also not a big fan of socializeing my dogs to the outside world. i would not mind however mind socilzeing them to other dogs.. my dog is there to protect my home. also i know its not surefire but i have set up pitgaurds from my dog eating the random neighbors
    If you're dogs are there to protect your home, then that's fine.

I can get where you're coming from, so no need to apologise. If you protect the general public that's cool.

Folks who enter your property with the intention of committing a crime deserve to get anything your dog dishes out!

Leave a comment:

• Broncos_Rampage
    replied
    Originally posted by Kapaibro
    Get a hold of the rescue groups, cos there will be bound to be someone who got a dog they thought they could hndle, and either don't have the time, or it's too big, or playful.

That way, you get the breed you want, and a dog gets a home!

For anyone considering a pedigree dog, get in touch with rescue programmes!

Or, look at greyhounds, cos the retired ones make great housepets(P.S. the are superlazy couch potatoes!).
    i am a BIG fan of rescue groups. i am not a big fan of gray hounds.
    i know yall are gonna howl at me but i am also not a big fan of socializeing my dogs to the outside world. i would not mind however mind socilzeing them to other dogs.. my dog is there to protect my home. also i know its not surefire but i have set up pitgaurds from my dog eating the random neighbors

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    Get a hold of the rescue groups, cos there will be bound to be someone who got a dog they thought they could hndle, and either don't have the time, or it's too big, or playful.

That way, you get the breed you want, and a dog gets a home!

For anyone considering a pedigree dog, get in touch with rescue programmes!

Or, look at greyhounds, cos the retired ones make great housepets(P.S. the are superlazy couch potatoes!).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X