Post a strange fact about yourself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post a strange fact about yourself.

No-one like to have people think you are weird. But despite your reservations, I think it would be fun to post random weird facts about yourself or your life.

For example: (both true)

1. I didn't stop sucking my thumb until I was 12
    2. My cousin won a bronze medal in the 2000 summer olympics (rowing).

In 1978 I found over $2,000 in a dumpster. It was mostly coins, very heavy and contained in a Samsonite suitcase. My father was stunned when I lugged that thing home but he called the Police and gave them the money.

The Police said the money was stolen and the thief dropped it in the dumpster because the cops were on to him. The money was receipts from the school cafeterias and the thief was the person responsible for collection. He made up a story about being robbed but the cops didn’t believe him.

I never got a reward. Just my picture in the paper with the Chief of Police.

Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

Comment

i carry a 1907 penny in my wallet, i got a 1 dollar bill with president bush on it, i own a 1940 blue jackets manual, im related to the normans who conquered england in 1066 including relatives who fought at the battle of hastings! im also related to james ewell brown stewart general confederate army, killed at the battle of yellow tavern.
      GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

I like to smell my farts......

Comment

I grind my teeth sometimes when I sleep

I am deathly afraid of sharks

I will not swin in the ocean because of the creatures in it

My husbands family tree supposedly links him to Jesse James

Comment

I have a series of short stories published.
            Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

I am related to Abraham Lincoln.

I am jealous of Smithy for having his work published because I am currently working with my writing teacher to get some of my stuff published.

I am terrified of Giant Groupers.

I didnt get my drivers license until this year...when I was 17. I should have gotten it a year earlier.

I own over 15 ball caps. I know that doesnt seem like a lot compared to a lot of guys, but I am proud of them!

The main reason that I am excited about being 18 is that I will be able to vote.

I am really a boring person?
              ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

I'm a shark rodeo champion.
                My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                . Post Your Artwork .
                . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle

Nope. Not true
                  Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                    Nope. Not true

Haha, well thanks.
                    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                      I am related to Abraham Lincoln.

I am jealous of Smithy for having his work published because I am currently working with my writing teacher to get some of my stuff published.

I am terrified of Giant Groupers.

I didnt get my drivers license until this year...when I was 17. I should have gotten it a year earlier.

I own over 15 ball caps. I know that doesnt seem like a lot compared to a lot of guys, but I am proud of them!

The main reason that I am excited about being 18 is that I will be able to vote.

Thats cool.

I have a Ton of ball caps.
                      I seem to get a cap for every event ever held .

Its sad because I cant wear them all

and PCE thats a pretty sweet story

and I'll add something strange about me later.

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
                        I'm a shark rodeo champion.
                        You're only saying that cos Jaws isn't here.

Um, I have 2 passports(Irish and New Zealand)

I live in one country(Spain) and work in another(Gibraltar).
                        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                        I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Hmmm...Something stange about myself huh. You mean besides the obvious? Which would be EVERYTHING!

OK, here's something a little different most cant say.

I have a copy of where high ranking politicians in Washington DC are supposed to go in the event of nuclear attack.

Lot of good it does me in Denver.

Comment

Let's see...I have had dreams that have come true...don't know if you would call them preminitions, and I don't see it as a gift, but there you go...

I didn't get my drivers licence till I was 18 so I wouldn't have to drive my brother around...now I can't drive because of neurological issues...

I have a couple of health problems, and the famous phrase I have heard 6 times out of doctors mouths..."it's something we've never seen before"...

I have photosensitivity, so I can't be in the sun much...

I love to sing and dance and celebrate anything and everything...

I have completed my first list of "things to do before I die" and have started on my second...

If you want to annoy me, all you have to say to me is "you are too young for all those problem" or something similar...

I have 2 last names, but I'm not married!!!

I'm sure this list could go on for days really...

Comment

Lets see....interesting things:

-I have a club foot
                              -My left leg is about 1-2 inches shorter than my right.
                              -I bite my fingernails and pick at my toenails.
                              -I could stare at a blank wall for hours and enjoy it.
                              -I am extremely forgetful, to the point that I think I am going to slip into senility at the age of 30.
                              -My hair is two different colors, naturally, brown and black. It looks like I have highlights in the summer.
                              -I collect swords
                              -My grandfather is a Baron. Technically, that makes me nothing until he dies though.

Comment

Working...
                              X