Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred the Bunny
    replied
    I have a $1.72 t run me for the rest of the week....

And I'm holding a large mouth bass....

Right now....

Leave a comment:

• Chica_Ang
    replied
    I sucked my thumb up until age 8 'cause it tasted like grapes
    I got my driver's license at 21 'cause I could care less
    My thumbs are double jointed.
    I can crack my toes over and over again. I can crack my elbows, too.
    My husband and I were forced off the sidewalk into the street in Vail by a very unfriendly Ross Perot and his wife.
    We saw Muhammad Ali in the Louisville airport. VERY COOL!

Leave a comment:

• bengaaaaals1688
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawshank24
    skywalker is your daughter?!

is she single?
    That she is... RIGHT SKY????

I will not be trying tuna and Nacho Cheese Doritos sandwiches anytime soon... the thought of it makes my headspin.:shake:

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
    Ummm you eat tuna and Nacho Cheese Dorito sandwiches.

Oh, and I don't like Mountain Dew.
    Its good, you should try it

And strangely, I'm not offended

Leave a comment:

• bengaaaaals1688
    replied
    Originally posted by Skywalker
    Well, the only thing I find really weird on my list is how picky I am about my feet. I'm sorry, I can't help it
    Ummm you eat tuna and Nacho Cheese Dorito sandwiches.

Oh, and I don't like Mountain Dew.

Leave a comment:

• Shawshank24
    replied
    Jesus... I had nooooo idea my daughter was this weird... Where did I go wrong??

I will blame it on your mother, I guess, it is easier that way.
    skywalker is your daughter?!

is she single?

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied

Well, the only thing I find really weird on my list is how picky I am about my feet. I'm sorry, I can't help it

Leave a comment:

• bengaaaaals1688
    replied
    Originally posted by Skywalker
    I do the same. I can live without album art but if I don't know who the artist is I go crazy.

-I am very picky about my feet. When I'm shopping for new shoes for school it takes me a week to find a pair, because the slightest discomfort drives me crazy. I only wear basketball shoes now because I can't stand not having the shoe tight around my ankle. When I put socks on, I always need the my right foot to be more comfortable that my left, so I'll keep switching my socks, picking out the most comfortable one. If they're scrunched up in my shoe at all I need to take off both my shoes and pull them as tight as I can. I turn my socks inside out and shake out the lint at least twice a day.

-I bite my fingernails

-My legs twist, and it looks really weird when Im walking.

-I like tuna and nacho dorito sandwiches

-I need to jump a step or two when I come down stairs

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by AsianOrange
    I have to keep my itunes catalog squeaking clean with organized ID3 tags with lyrics and perfect organization....and album art.

I think it's a geeky thing more than anything.
    I do the same. I can live without album art but if I don't know who the artist is I go crazy.

-I am very picky about my feet. When I'm shopping for new shoes for school it takes me a week to find a pair, because the slightest discomfort drives me crazy. I only wear basketball shoes now because I can't stand not having the shoe tight around my ankle. When I put socks on, I always need the my right foot to be more comfortable that my left, so I'll keep switching my socks, picking out the most comfortable one. If they're scrunched up in my shoe at all I need to take off both my shoes and pull them as tight as I can. I turn my socks inside out and shake out the lint at least twice a day. Oh, and I'll only wear the brand of 'Nononsense' socks

-I bite my fingernails

-My legs twist, and it looks really weird when Im walking.

-I like tuna and nacho dorito sandwiches

-I need to jump a step or two when I come down stairs

- I rarely talk at all. I can sit alone in my room, staring at the wall, and be perfectly happy. I like being alone. My sister finds that weird because she needs to talk every second.

-I get offended when people say they don't like Mountain Dew or Dr.Pepper
    Last edited by Skywalker; 04-02-2007, 10:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sneakers
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawshank24
    i'm 19 and haven't yet given in the the lure of the strip clubs.

call me old fashioned, but i put my nose the grindstone and work hard to gain access to stuff like that

stripclubs are for the lazy!
    I went once for my friends bacholer party, and it was the creepiest place I have ever been. Not sexy at all.

Leave a comment:

• Shawshank24
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco_f1
    I completely agree with you. That is why I never went to one and I am not interested in going to one at all either. It would make me feel pathetic. I am glad I am not the only one who thinks like that
    i'm 19 and haven't yet given in the the lure of the strip clubs.

call me old fashioned, but i put my nose the grindstone and work hard to gain access to stuff like that

stripclubs are for the lazy!

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_f1
    replied
    Originally posted by BigBroncLove
    Well, I will tell you this, you're not missing much! I rarely ever go to strip clubs unless I am dragged or kidnapped there by my buddies. Very depressing place IMO.... never been my cup of tea. Plus the drinks are outrageous, and every cocktail waitress hits on you which is tiring becuase you know they are jsut tryign to bleed the money out of ya. Of course some people like them, and I always say, do what makes ya happy
    I completely agree with you. That is why I never went to one and I am not interested in going to one at all either. It would make me feel pathetic. I am glad I am not the only one who thinks like that

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    Holy crap!

If they didn't break it into place your foot would be looking like that right now?
    Yep. Pretty much.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
    If it were only that delicious

Naw, a club foot is this:

Then they break it into place pretty much. So my left foot is about a shoe size smaller due to the bones stacking instead of spreading out in my foot.
    Holy crap!

If they didn't break it into place your foot would be looking like that right now?

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    My cousin had a club foot (he was a twin)

My dad is black (step dad)

I have really good rhythm and a nice butt for a white girl

I'd rather be alone than with another person

I HATE when my food mixes too - i wont eat it - like if corn gets into my mashed taters - i push it to the side and dont eat it

I hate all seafood -

I have to plug my nose still when I go under water - i even get water up my nose in the shower

I have to have the same shower routine all the time or I dont feel right

I didnt get my drivers license until I was 20 and already had 2 kids - and I got it in OK even though I was living in CT

Ive never really traveled - my traveling basically consisted of NY and New England and back and forth from CT to OK

I cant learn a second language (i think its physically impossible for me and so does my 10th grade spanish teacher )

I have several shades of color in my hair - I can pull out a bleach blond strand, a red strand, or a totally black one -

I cant drive a stick -

I can pee standing up (but only in the shower)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X