Post a strange fact about yourself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigBroncLove
    Well, I will tell you this, you're not missing much! I rarely ever go to strip clubs unless I am dragged or kidnapped there by my buddies. Very depressing place IMO.... never been my cup of tea. Plus the drinks are outrageous, and every cocktail waitress hits on you which is tiring becuase you know they are jsut tryign to bleed the money out of ya. Of course some people like them, and I always say, do what makes ya happy
    I dont go drink in bars either.

I have before, so it's not something I can say I've NEVER done, but I always figured why go pay 5 bucks for a beer when I can get a whole six pack for that the liquor store. Obviously I miss the "atmosphere", but still.

I've never had a beer at Bronco game. Truth!

Jay4mvp? I drove by Shotgun Willies yesterday. Close as I've ever come.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn

I have before, so it's not something I can say I've NEVER done, but I always figured why go pay 5 bucks for a beer when I can get a whole six pack for that the liquor store. Obviously I miss the "atmosphere", but still.

lol^

I dont think ive been there

I use to go to the Soul a lot but something happened to that .
      Then I went to Purple Martini I think it was. (Champ Bailey Hangs out there )

and there were a bunch of clubs over by Coors Field I use to check out.
      theres one that is an 18 plus club

I still havnt gone in it yet.
      I remember when I was 17, I kept talking about how I was going to go in it but never have.

One of these days

Comment

Well I can;t say I have not been one of those people to overspend at bars, because I have. Infact when I got out of basic in the military I really really over spent. You can;t drink alcohol while your in basic, even during a 30 hour pass, and I was always a straight shooter, so if my sergeants told me something, I did it. Well then I get out of basic, and found out that I had a hunger for alcohol that I never knew existed in me (working that hard makes you want to unwind in a bad bad way). In one weekend, I spent 400 dollars on alcohol (aminly buying rounds for all my buddies in basic. What can I say, I was young and dumb).

I do go on occassion now, but the atmosphere is only as good as the company. Of recent I have found it is much nicer to spark up the BBQ, grab some drinks for the buddies and hang out and eat and drink and such. Since then (about 2 years ago) I don't hit the bars to much, especially sicne I stopped prowling them for women like I did when I was 21 and 22......

Your a smart man JWinn, but I will admit, I do buy many beers at Broncos games, but that is only because I rarely go to them and love to treat my self while I am there .
        sigpic
        The only thing that can stop the ninja.
        Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

Originally posted by BigBroncLove
          Well I can;t say I have not been one of those people to overspend at bars, because I have. Infact when I got out of basic in the military I really really over spent. You can;t drink alcohol while your in basic, even during a 30 hour pass, and I was always a straight shooter, so if my sergeants told me something, I did it. Well then I get out of basic, and found out that I had a hunger for alcohol that I never knew existed in me (working that hard makes you want to unwind in a bad bad way). In one weekend, I spent 400 dollars on alcohol (aminly buying rounds for all my buddies in basic. What can I say, I was young and dumb).

I do go on occassion now, but the atmosphere is only as good as the company. Of recent I have found it is much nicer to spark up the BBQ, grab some drinks for the buddies and hang out and eat and drink and such. Since then (about 2 years ago) I don't hit the bars to much, especially sicne I stopped prowling them for women like I did when I was 21 and 22......

Your a smart man JWinn, but I will admit, I do buy many beers at Broncos games, but that is only because I rarely go to them and love to treat my self while I am there .
          Well, I was never much of a beer drinker anyway, and to pay 6 or 7 bucks for one. No way!

Lets see, I can count all the drinks I had this last year one one hand.

At the Seahaks game, I got a hot chocolate with Kahlua in it. It was cold! lol

At the Raider game, I stopped at a friends tailgate before my daughter and I went in early for pregame field passes. They make this killer Bloody Mary in a big cooler thingy. Had one of those, and during the poker game, they forced me to do a shot of Yeager. NASTY!!BLEEECH!! Had another half a Mary to wash the taste away, lol.

OH, And when I took Painter using AZ;s ticket, we stopped by the Barrelman's party, and they gave us apple shnapps to salute the flag with. Just a little tiny paper cup full.

Another cold game I got another HC with something. Either papp schanapps, Kahlua or Baileys. Probably the Baileys, lol.

10 games, that's it. Five and half. Consider the Mary an extra large, and I'm still at five, lol. Although the Apple schnapps was only about a quarter of an once.

Comment

Well, I was never much of a beer drinker anyway, and to pay 6 or 7 bucks for one. No way!

Lets see, I can count all the drinks I had this last year one one hand.

At the Seahaks game, I got a hot chocolate with Kahlua in it. It was cold! lol

At the Raider game, I stopped at a friends tailgate before my daughter and I went in early for pregame field passes. They make this killer Bloody Mary in a big cooler thingy. Had one of those, and during the poker game, they forced me to do a shot of Yeager. NASTY!!BLEEECH!! Had another half a Mary to wash the taste away, lol.

OH, And when I took Painter using AZ;s ticket, we stopped by the Barrelman's party, and they gave us apple shnapps to salute the flag with. Just a little tiny paper cup full.

Another cold game I got another HC with something. Either papp schanapps, Kahlua or Baileys. Probably the Baileys, lol.

10 games, that's it. Five and half. Consider the Mary an extra large, and I'm still at five, lol. Although the Apple schnapps was only about a quarter of an once.
            Well you are a better man then me . I went to two games this year. The Baltimore game and the Cinci game. Both I had my fair share of beers at the game, some where around 4-5.

However, I am no bing drinker, veen though I am making myself sound like one . I don;t drink on weekdays, only drink on weekends with friends, and never drink with the intent to get drunk anymore.

And blah, yuck, patooey.... I hate yeager (or is jeager, not sure ). I remember when I turned 21 and the bartender gave me a few free drinks, the last one being what he called a blackhole.... It was half jeager, half peppermint schnapps. I almost threw up right there and then, but I was lucky enough to make it to the bathroom..... blah... I am getting sick just thinking of it now....

Well. Good chatting with you all late at night. If the quality of discussion is this good every late night, I may have to stay on later more often . Night all.....
            sigpic
            The only thing that can stop the ninja.
            Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

I'm a 6'0 white guy and I can dunk!

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                I am related to Abraham Lincoln.

I am jealous of Smithy for having his work published because I am currently working with my writing teacher to get some of my stuff published.

I am terrified of Giant Groupers.

I didnt get my drivers license until this year...when I was 17. I should have gotten it a year earlier.

I own over 15 ball caps. I know that doesnt seem like a lot compared to a lot of guys, but I am proud of them!

The main reason that I am excited about being 18 is that I will be able to vote.

I am really a boring person?
                I didn't get my license till 17 either. I was 1 month away from graduating HS. Don't sweat it.

Strange fact about me? Hmmmmm............I am fairly boring. I'll have to think about that today and get back to you all.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

Comment

Our UK members will get this!

I'm related to Tim Brooke-Taylor from The Goodies!! Goody goody yum yum!
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Hey everyone......well.........lets see........

-Im related to the shortest termed President in History, William Henry Harrison

-Also related to both Bejamin Harrisons, the President and signer of the Declaration of Independence.

-I absolutely love playing with fire.......so much that i ended up burning my grandfathers barn down

-I am a twin

-Both my twin brother and I are lucky to be alive....we were two months premature and his umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck(reason for emergency c-section), and my throat and esophogus were not formed and time of birth so i couldnt keep anything down and had to sleep sitting up for the first 8 months of my life

-I got a scholarship to DeVry University in Kansas City and turned it down(dumb idea) for a girl

-I have four parents and about 7 grandparents, 3 of which are great-grandparents(my family loves to get divorced)

-my right nipple is the shape of a clover

............yeah, theres more but im sure your sick of my rambling
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest
                      I'm a 6'0 white guy and I can dunk!
                      i worked with a mexican guy who was only 5'6" and could dunk. it was ridunkulous.

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                      We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by sneakers
                        I have never touched a drop of alcohol in my life besides in communion (I'm 26). People find that strange.
                        straight edge

what about like nyquil?

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                        We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Im Sexy,Thanks why they call my SexyDaddy

Comment

I actually enjoy the company of my step parents and step bros and sisters.

I rather be underwater.

I've lived in Iowa, Colorado, Texas, North Carolina, and soon to be somewhere in the carribean.

Comment

Originally posted by slickdonkey7
                              I actually enjoy the company of my step parents and step bros and sisters.

I rather be underwater.

I've lived in Iowa, Colorado, Texas, North Carolina, and soon to be somewhere in the carribean.
                              Is scuba diving all its cracked up to be? I almost got my permit, but the week before the "final dive" test thing I got dermatomyositis. So I wasn't able to complete the training.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow
                                Is scuba diving all its cracked up to be? I almost got my permit, but the week before the "final dive" test thing I got dermatomyositis. So I wasn't able to complete the training.
                                Obviously it is for me, but I still remember the first time I flopped off the back of the boat, sank to about 70 feet, looked up and said "holy crap". Its a weightless feeling its quiet, and its beautiful. If you like nature and aren't scared of the water I recommend it.

Comment

Working...
                                X