Post a strange fact about yourself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sicilian
    I eat Tuna in water straight out of the can with a fork...

I always thought that was a bit strange.
    Eh, I like my tuna either raw or flash fried on both sides for 20 seconds. Or even better cooked by lime juice
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBroncLove
      Oh, they are watching us now, but I know your ninja senses knew that already .

We are a one of a kind breed Cinna I knew there was some other reason I liked your posts so much....
      A couple of pages later, but does it count if I'm part German, but my step family is Japanese?

And I'm also Hispanic.

And I take big swigs of balsamic vinegre often.
      My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
      . Post Your Artwork .
      . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

• Ok

I'm retired...and I'm only 29!

Comment

• Originally posted by dare2bme
          I'm retired...and I'm only 29!
          Care to elaborate? I have 2 more years to go and if I could retire by 29 I'd be the happiest person alive!!

my strange fact: I will throw a brand new T-shirt out if the collar is one bit stretched out. If any portion of my collar bone shows when I put on a T I will not wear it.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jermz79
            Care to elaborate? I have 2 more years to go and if I could retire by 29 I'd be the happiest person alive!!

my strange fact: I will throw a brand new T-shirt out if the collar is one bit stretched out. If any portion of my collar bone shows when I put on a T I will not wear it.
            LOL, I like your shirt fetish...very funny...

Here's my elaboration:

I was in the military for 12 years. During that time, I got injured and was retired. So, at 29 y/o I have a retirement check every month...

Comment

• Originally posted by dare2bme
              LOL, I like your shirt fetish...very funny...

Here's my elaboration:

I was in the military for 12 years. During that time, I got injured and was retired. So, at 29 y/o I have a retirement check every month...

ahhhhhh ok! well hopefully the injury wasn't real bad and you can at least enjoy that retirement at such a young age.

I knew I should have spent more time studying instead of skateboarding! DANG!
              sigpic

Comment

• i bounce my leg up and down when im anxious or nervous - everyone looks at me strange cuz most of the time you cant see my leg bouncing (cause im sitting at a table or desk or something) but my whole body is shaking (i also do it w/o knowing when im holding a baby - its natural reaction i guess) IDK, im a freakin weirdo who is slowly losing her mind

Serenity NOW Serenity NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I can't believe I forgot to mention this:

I weighed 2 pounds 15 ounces (around 1 kilo) when I was born!

Comment

Working...
                  X