A spot of modelling in the garden!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A spot of modelling in the garden!

It was a sunny Sunday morning, so I decided to venture out to the garden myself, armed with digi camera and the all important photograph taker, none other than the antithesis of David Bailey, my Mum!

Wearing Long Tall Sally mint dressing gown, (no time to get dressed, gotta catch the sun before it goes to hide) 5 foot in length and enough to cover some our cute Mania female members from head to toe, bright turquoise scarf from not so cutting edge Siop D.E in a back of beyond beautiful Welsh town in Southern Snowdonia, gloves won in Church sale tombola, belonged to former organist who has sadly had three fingers amputated , and pair of most ancient and comfortable ever puma federsock pull on trainers (desperate to find another pair, if anyone knows where I can buy some please let me know) and black hat, I sat back, got myself into model mode and prepared for the photoshoot!

The results as you can see, were not quite NAomi Campbell!

Pic 1

Jawsie’s mum: “Hmm, the camera doesn’t work”

Jawsie: “Are you sure, I think I saw the flash go off and heard a click, bring it here and I’ll have a go”

Pic 2

Jawsie: “Look, pic of you Mum, it does work,I think you may have taken a pic of me with your first shot too, the camera doesn’t make a loud click”

Jawsie’s mum: “Eh, ok, are you sure, right I’ll try again”

Pic 3

Jawsie: What, is it still not working?

Jawsie’s mum: No, I don’t think so...

Jawsie: Oh it doesn’t matter, I’ll go get Gwion. goes to house, finds teenage son lifeless in bed with post Saturday night hangover! Decides to go to computer and see if any pics have been taken, finds two, albeit horrible ones!

Pic 4

In true CFS style, worn out! The part time siesta queen settles down for some shuteye

Pic 5

Post siesta, bright eyed and bushy tailed, fully dressed and armed with digi camera, takes a pic of self, Why didn’t I do that in the first place!

*Pics 4 and 5 in next post, used up too many images!

Pics 4&5

Comment

Who's that sexy shark in those pictures?

Comment

i was expecting to see a huge water tank to house jaws in.
        great pics btw
        sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

You are looking good!!! Thanks for the laugh!!! You have been missed love!!! How are you???

Comment

Originally posted by shanniefly
            You are looking good!!! Thanks for the laugh!!! You have been missed love!!! How are you???
            Missed you too Shanny. I'm glad to announce that I'm just as dotty and silly as ever

I hope things are well with you

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
              Missed you too Shanny. I'm glad to announce that I'm just as dotty and silly as ever

I hope things are well with you
              That is the best news I've had all day!!! You put a big smile on my face!!!

Comment

Hello Ms. Jaws!

Thank you for sharing those photos.

Ah-ha....mums....

Love the garden! It's pretty and private looking.

Maybe some day I can get over to your side of the world for a visit?
                *I'm just dreaming*
                "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Glad to have a Shark sighting Jawsie, hope you continue to do well.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Looking good Jaws! At least the grass is green there, still brown here! Take Care and God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                      I'm glad to announce that I'm just as dotty and silly as ever
                      some things never change.
                      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Great pictures! I'm glad you're doing well.
                        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                        X