Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shannie's Cafe...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Spyder
    Hahaha, funny you'd ask. Cause I was wearing one at the time I typed that.

    I'm fully dressed now though. =[
    Awwwwwww...where's my picture???


    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by shanniefly
      Awwwwwww...where's my picture???
      I was waiting for yours first.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Spyder
        I was waiting for yours first.
        You REALLY don't want to see that!!! It would hurt your eyes!!!


        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by shanniefly
          You REALLY don't want to see that!!! It would hurt your eyes!!!
          Pffft. How unfair..

          You just don't wanna show.. hahahaha.. Kidding.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
            OK...are you saying that you won't be taking all my attention?
            Well... that would be very dependent on a couple of things.




            Sig by Sky.:salute:

            All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
              Well... that would be very dependent on a couple of things.

              Well all I'm saying is that sometimes Cinny neglects me
              ...capture it...remember it...

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                Well all I'm saying is that sometimes Cinny neglects me
                I would never neglect you Snap... that would be impossible.




                Sig by Sky.:salute:

                All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                  I would never neglect you Snap... that would be impossible.



                  Awwwwww.

                  This can be our secret meeting spot.
                  ...capture it...remember it...

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                    Awwwwww.

                    This can be our secret meeting spot.
                    And then you secretely take me home and take care of me... Cinny will never know, and if he does find out, we can deny it.




                    Sig by Sky.:salute:

                    All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                      And then you secretely take me home and take care of me... Cinny will never know, and if he does find out, we can deny it.

                      Yes yes. Besides...he calls Anton his lover. You can be mine!
                      ...capture it...remember it...

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                        Yes yes. Besides...he calls Anton his lover. You can be mine!
                        Sounds like a plan to me... a great plan too.




                        Sig by Sky.:salute:

                        All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                          Sounds like a plan to me... a great plan too.

                          Haha. Its good to be bad.
                          ...capture it...remember it...

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                            Well all I'm saying is that sometimes Cinny neglects me


                            Are you internetbreakingupwithme?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by shanniefly
                              OMG...


                              That is sooooooo not nice Cinny...
                              I was.....preparing for the campfire tonight?

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Spyder
                                Pffft. How unfair..

                                You just don't wanna show.. hahahaha.. Kidding.
                                I would show without any hesitation...just don't want to hurt anyone's eyes!!!


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X