• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sailor reunites with his 6 year old son at his school

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_GeK...k%5Fid%3D22720

Wow, that is touching.
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

I bawled my eyes out watching this on the news....

It was bittersweet for sure. Poor kid's heart was breaking missing his daddy.

It was a great story though. Good post. I'm surprised more people haven't commented.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
      I bawled my eyes out watching this on the news....

It was bittersweet for sure. Poor kid's heart was breaking missing his daddy.

It was a great story though. Good post. I'm surprised more people haven't commented.
      We're still recovering...as a dad myself it took all of myself control not to sob...
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

That's amazing... that was a great thing for his father to come back like that, and I can only imagine the kid's happiness.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

I saw this on the news last night, and totally cried. It was so touching to see the surprise and joy in that little boys eyes.
          Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Of course I teared up!!!

Thats pretty much the Same way I reacted the last time my Dad came home and will probably react that way Again!!

Good post!
            Snk16!!
            VulcanGLF2

Comment

Jesus, I saw this on the news a day or two ago, and it was amazing.

Comment

I dunno why but I don't really feel moved, or sad or anything. If anything I'm happy just because one of our soldiers came back home safe.

Is this a bad thing?

Maybe it's cause i'm used to it because my dad used to be gone all the time (he drove a truck over the road, and wouldn't be home for several months)
                the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

thats cool man! i seen it a lot when i came back from deployments overseas! the best time you can ever feel!
                  GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Working...
                  X