Deadly TSUNAMI HITS WITH NO WARNING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadly TSUNAMI HITS WITH NO WARNING

Tsunami Devastes Western Solomins,at least 13 people were killed whipe in out villages when this great earthquate occured.Tolls are expected to rise.This is very sad!!!!

http://www.comcast.net/news/index.js...cvqh=itn_quake

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy

Tsunami Devastes Western Solomins,at least 13 people were killed whipe in out villages when this great earthquate occured.Tolls are expected to rise.This is very sad!!!!

Im pretty sure they had a Tsunami Warning out, i was watching CNN when they had the 7.8 earthquake and they stated the probability of a tsunami was there. Not to contradict you or anything.................btw, this is sad. I couldnt imagine living over there where earthquakes seem to happen once a month and have to worry about whether your house will be washed away.
    sigpic

Comment

Damn

I was just watching the Discovery Channel yesterday and they were talking about the Cascadia Fault Zone in the Northern Cali, Oregon, Washington and Canada area....

They were stating how it is a certainty that there will be an Earthquake in that zone that will rival the disaster that the Indonesian people experienced on 12/26/04....

Hopefully this current one is on a tiny scale relative to the Indian Ocean Tsunami - it appears to look that way, sad none the less....

RIP to all the victims
      I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Originally posted by TR3Y
        Damn

I was just watching the Discovery Channel yesterday and they were talking about the Cascadia Fault Zone in the Northern Cali, Oregon, Washington and Canada area....

They were stating how it is a certainty that there will be an Earthquake in that zone that will rival the disaster that the Indonesian people experienced on 12/26/04....

Hopefully this current one is on a tiny scale relative to the Indian Ocean Tsunami - it appears to look that way, sad none the less....

RIP to all the victims
        Yeah I was in one a while back where a section of the San Franciso Bay Bridge came crashing down.By Gods grace I came out alive.
        Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 04-02-2007, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Yeah I was in a while back where a section of the San Franciso Bay Bridge came crashing down.By Gods grace I came out fine.
          Damn dog

Glad to see you are here with us posting away on Broncomania rather than the terrible having happened to you
          I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Working...
          X