• Show
Clear All

• got a little question...

In 2 weeks i am going to florida for a school band trip

and we are taking a greyhound bus

and i am just wonder how comfy or un comfy*sorry if i spelt that worng*
    it is.

I still miss the blue background.

My sister and her boyfriend took one back to Indy to visit his family, said it was pretty uncomfy.

Did get to see a lot of the country though, and my sis said that was nice.
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by maruske845

it is.

It isn't that bad. I took one up to Uconn last semester and while it wasn't the greatest, I can't complain too much.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

it is.

If your with your friends the comfiness will the be last thing on your mind.

Comment

It is comfortable enough for you fellas.
          You'll have fun.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

it is.

Well, it's not exactly flying First Class on United, but I'm sure you will have a fun trip. I look back with nostalgia to my military stint (while in the States), riding the Greyhound. It sure beat hitchin', which was my first interstate means of transportation!
            Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

Comment

Comfyness to Cost factor of a greyhound is through the roof in my books.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

it is.

Yeah they are pretty nice.. Hope you have a good time!

Comment

like the previous posters mentioned, if you are with a group of people that you know the bus ride SHOULD be a blast. Depending on where your coming from you should make plenty of stops along the way for a chance to stretch out and take a break. I would recommend going to the store and getting one of those U-shaped neck pillows .... it will come in handy for sure!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                    It isn't that bad. I took one up to Uconn last semester and while it wasn't the greatest, I can't complain too much.

Woot woot - GO HUSKIES - oh yeah right not this year

Anywho - I took one from OK to CT with my two kids my son was like 1 1/2 and my daughter was like 5 1/2 - it was a nightmare - 36 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We stopped in every small town in PA there was I swear to god - i think most of the time we spent in PA (its normally a 20/21 hour trip straight through)

It was dirty and not very comfy - not roomy - not pleasant but what would be after 36 hours with two toddlers

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                      Woot woot - GO HUSKIES - oh yeah right not this year

Anywho - I took one from OK to CT with my two kids my son was like 1 1/2 and my daughter was like 5 1/2 - it was a nightmare - 36 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We stopped in every small town in PA there was I swear to god - i think most of the time we spent in PA (its normally a 20/21 hour trip straight through)

It was dirty and not very comfy - not roomy - not pleasant but what would be after 36 hours with two toddlers
                      Haha... go Huskies... how far did they get in the Tourney?? Oh yeah, they didn't even make NIT.

That sounds like an absolute party... 36 hours on a bus with a 1 and 5 year old... I wish I could do that. lol... you get props just for making it through the bus ride lol.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

it is.

the drunker you are the better the ride will be.
                        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

never ridden a greyhound, but my senior year we took a trip to san francisco and took a 26 hour train ride to cally.

it was terrible for me because i'm a chronic stomach sleeper, and there's no way to do that in a chair. didn't sleep a wink either way (and had to watch the movie 'stuck on you' 3 times each way.)

any idea how many hours it'll take? at least on the train we could walk around and get 5 dollar hot dogs

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                          We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
                            the drunker you are the better the ride will be.
                            Hehehe your telling that to a 16 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                              Hehehe your telling that to a 16 year old.
                              meh, in this day and age, he's known that since he was 13

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                              We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X