Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    When exactly did you see MCR live?
    i've seen them twice. i saw them with the taste of chaos tour and i saw them at warped tour.

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
    We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by shanniefly
      I should find pics of my ankle...I have a screw in it because I got in a fight and broke it...

Then the only other cool thing I have is pics of my open heart surgery...but I will spare you all!!!
      ooh yeah, i don't like surgery...

except the other day i was flippin channels and i saw a thing about nate adams, a motocross guy who was in an accident and broke his femur. i watched it because they fixed his the same way they did mine. lol at it because the surgery looked brutal! they used like a sledge to pound in the rod and were just beating him up. i'm sure they did the same to me.

they drilled a hole through my leg to hang weights off of to stretch the muscle (to un-overlap the bones before surgery) and my brother came in right after they did that and told me that they used a regular black and decker drill to do it haha!

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank24
        i've seen them twice. i saw them with the taste of chaos tour and i saw them at warped tour.
        el oh el i'm sorry.

Warped Tour 2007 sponsored by puberty.
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
          el oh el i'm sorry.

Warped Tour 2007 sponsored by puberty.
          i know what you mean. i didn't go to 07 because 06 was the same way. it seemed like me, 3 creepy dudes over 50, and 8000 15 year olds all wearing girl-pants. i'm outspoken about my emo-hateitude, and it was a tough place for me to be.

a lot of the shows i go to bring a large emo crowd, so i'm learning to live with the dislike of everything about them

i almost wish i would have gone to 07 because nofx was there. 50+ bucks seemed like too much to pay for a half-hour set though. maybe next time.

Comment

i know what you mean. i didn't go to 07 because 06 was the same way. it seemed like me, 3 creepy dudes over 50, and 8000 15 year olds all wearing girl-pants. i'm outspoken about my emo-hateitude, and it was a tough place for me to be.

a lot of the shows i go to bring a large emo crowd, so i'm learning to live with the dislike of everything about them

i almost wish i would have gone to 07 because nofx was there. 50+ bucks seemed like too much to pay for a half-hour set though. maybe next time.
            Being a metal-head i know what your saying about hateing emo's.

The only bands I'd want to see on warped this year are Bad Religion, NOFX, flogging molly, Alkaline Trio, Killswitch Engage, Norma Jean, Pennywise, and Sum 41 (yeah i know i'm gonna get bashed for that. But i like there all killer no filler album, and that's about it. I also like blink 182). Everyone else can go drive there bus off a cliff.

Another thing about "scene" people that i hate are there freakin hardcore dancing karate bull ****. Your ruining the mosh pit for the rest of us who know how to actually mosh. not just do a bunch of roundhouse kicks and stuff.

rant over.
            Last edited by tpryce93; 04-02-2007, 10:18 PM.
            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
              Being a metal-head i know what your saying about hateing emo's.

The only bands I'd want to see on warped this year are Bad Religion, NOFX, flogging molly, Alkaline Trio, Killswitch Engage, Norma Jean, Pennywise, and Sum 41 (yeah i know i'm gonna get bashed for that. But i like there all killer no filler album, and that's about it. I also like blink 182). Everyone else can go drive there bus off a cliff.

Another thing about "scene" people that i hate are there freakin hardcore dancing karate bull ****. Your ruining the mosh pit for the rest of us who know how to actually mosh. not just do a bunch of roundhouse kicks and stuff.

rant over.
              all those bands are great, and i'd like to see them... but you're right you're not going to get away with sum 41. (lolz)
              blink is ok, but i like dude ranch, and then they got all popular and their sound became way more poppy and appealing haha.

and LOLZ about the emo hardcore dancing. i went to see the used at magness recently and laughed my ass off for senses fail's whole show because some kids were doing that right by me and my friends. one of them got punched because he thought he'd be "cool" and mess with the guys in front of them by running into him "on accident" he got away with it once, the second time the frat boy was ready and layed him out. at least 9 people cheered, and i was 4 of them lol.

Comment

all those bands are great, and i'd like to see them... but you're right you're not going to get away with sum 41. (lolz)
                blink is ok, but i like dude ranch, and then they got all popular and their sound became way more poppy and appealing haha.

and LOLZ about the emo hardcore dancing. i went to see the used at magness recently and laughed my ass off for senses fail's whole show because some kids were doing that right by me and my friends. one of them got punched because he thought he'd be "cool" and mess with the guys in front of them by running into him "on accident" he got away with it once, the second time the frat boy was ready and layed him out. at least 9 people cheered, and i was 4 of them lol.
                I don't know what it is about sum 41 and blink. I think it's cause I started listening to them a long time ago and it just kind of burned into my brain, and recently i just decided to download there discography's and it kind of takes me back.

I remember before blink 182's self-titled album, they were some of the funniest guys ever. Then Tom became a **** and broke up blink.

Haha about the guy getting laid out. LEARN TO MOSH FOR GOD SAKE!

This is a mosh pit

Swinging your arms in random cirlces while doing randumb kicks is not moshing
                the space that is mine

Comment

Working...
                X