Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like Stick Figures? Check this out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like Stick Figures? Check this out....

So, not sure if anyone has ever posted this, as this site has been around for a while, and I have not been here for an excessively long time, especailly at ABF, which I turned to because the offseason is so long and almost everythng concerning real football has been talked to death until the draft, and then until the season..... (I have come to love ABF though )

Wow... I went off topic in my own thread, on the first post. I found this place called stickpage.com and they have some pretty fun and boredom curing stuff in there. I will post what I like, but the site is worth taking a good long gander at.... One thing everyone should know that these arn;t excessively small movies, and wil lrequire a fast connect or some time to load....

Here is the stuff I liked so far...

Animator vs. Animation - Humor - Funny little animation. Not laugh at funny, but puts a smile on your face. NOTE: You will have to clikc the play button twice, and the play button will dissapear when the mouse is over it.

Animator vs. Animation

Madness Combat 2: Redeemer - Stick Violence - Pretty gory for a stick figuer animation, but pretty well done. Beware, could be considered rated R, one of the people killing has religious affiliations so this could offend, but it is worth a gander IMO if such things don't get under your skin.

Madness Combat 2

Madness Combat 3: Avenger - Stick Violence - More gore, more ninja like kills, and if you can overlook the part about hte improbability crap (they yanked that straight from Hitchhikers....) it's better then #2.

Madness Combat 3

And here is the link to the page itself. It has games (though they are a little long winded and are so-so IMO), more humor, and more stick fights, and if you need a break from boredom, it may be the place to spend 15 - 30 minutes tooling around. I hope people enjoy.

http://www.stickpage.com
    Last edited by BigBroncLove; 04-03-2007, 12:54 AM.
    sigpic
    The only thing that can stop the ninja.
    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

cool stuff man! i used to make stick animations using macromedia 4! i was pretty good at it but havent done it in a long time!
    GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Originally posted by antiwup
      cool stuff man! i used to make stick animations using macromedia 4! i was pretty good at it but havent done it in a long time!
      Inever made anything but flip book stick animations when I was in HS and in class bored as hell because what the teacher taught was already in the books required for reading......

I dig stick figueres and after seeing this stuff, I am acutally interested in learning some flash to take a crakc at it

EDIT: If you have any of those animations, you should post them somewhere and give us a link anti... I would be interested in seeing them.
      Last edited by BigBroncLove; 04-03-2007, 01:18 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Hahaha, those are awesome.

I actually used to draw stick figure animations back in the day. The only difference is I would add crazy spikey hair, or wacked out alien type helmets or even sometimes throw on some football helmets just for fun.

Those are cool, thanks for the post.

Comment

Hella cool stuff. Madness combo 3 was pretty good.

Heres a stick figure animated gif I like (somewhat mature content)
          http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/8047/hotqn6.gif

I don't know why I find it so funny. I just picture actually using that as an opening line and getting 5 across the eyes
          You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

DO NOT let LT see this...

He'll get all worked up and turned on and then the next thing you know half of the sheep population in WY will vanish.
            COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the Bunny
              DO NOT let LT see this...

He'll get all worked up and turned on and then the next thing you know half of the sheep population in WY will vanish.
              Ouch..... luckily there are no "women" stick figuers as they are all non-gender descript.

I dig your sig fred the bunny pretty funny....
              sigpic

Comment

You forget ANIMATOR VS. ANIMATION #2!You forget ANIMATOR VS. ANIMATION #2!
                MMA News
                MMA News 247

Comment

Haha... I've known these for AGES and they're always still funny and amazing. When I'm bored in class, I just open up Madness and start blasting away.

Animation vs. Animator was on my myspace a while back.

Thanks for reminding me of these. It's been months since I've played Madness.

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                    You forget ANIMATOR VS. ANIMATION #2!You forget ANIMATOR VS. ANIMATION #2!
                    Thanks. I hadn't seen that before.... very funny. At first I thought it was a little much, but once the AIM guy got involved, I really dug it. Thanks ChampBronc2
                    sigpic

Comment

The Madness game is tough. I could never get past Jesus

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                      - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
                        The Madness game is tough. I could never get past Jesus
                        I am terrible at that game. IMO the controls for it are terrible. I never get past the second level against the flying rocketman guy with the beard.....
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X